Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    What kind of prohormone would the res100 and EG results be comparable to?
    Maybe someone else might have a better answer, but the prohormones that I have tried among the years all bloated me up. High dosed Trenavar was a really awesome feeling for the mind, but can't really compare it with this. This run is like... it just feels pure. I suffer from depression so, when I use stimulants, hormones or anything, I enjoy it way more when I can feel comfortable mentally while on it. And that's the amazing thing about this combo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting me some of this tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question: I have some Follidrone lying around. And was thinking if it's a good idea to instead of increasing the EG, jus perhaps add 1 tab of Follidrone.

Or if it's better to just safe the Follidrone and run them solo after this EG run? I mean as much as I LOVE EG, I'm trying to find the best beneficial way to run it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was me I'd run a bottle of EG solo then stack it with follidrone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Question: I have some Follidrone lying around. And was thinking if it's a good idea to instead of increasing the EG, jus perhaps add 1 tab of Follidrone.

Or if it's better to just safe the Follidrone and run them solo after this EG run? I mean as much as I LOVE EG, I'm trying to find the best beneficial way to run it.
    Well you want to know how well the Epic Gainz works on its own and the forum wants to keep following your log too.
    You can take them together and this will most likely net you even better results as you are then taking a higher dose of epicatechin, but yes it will leave some doubts in peoples minds as to weather you need to run a higher dose.

If you do take them be sure to take them at the same time so that the SEDDS can have an increased absorption on the follidrone.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Well you want to know how well the Epic Gainz works on its own and the forum wants to keep following your log too.
    You can take them together and this will most likely net you even better results as you are then taking a higher dose of epicatechin, but yes it will leave some doubts in peoples minds as to weather you need to run a higher dose.

If you do take them be sure to take them at the same time so that the SEDDS can have an increased absorption on the follidrone.
    Perfectly said. I'll start when I'm a week in bottle number 2 then! And will let you guys know when I do so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Perfectly said. I'll start when I'm a week in bottle number 2 then! And will let you guys know when I do so
    Yeah thats a better idea you can also gauge how much more effective increasing the dose is.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checking in: Strength gains and pumps keep on coming. A skeptical view could be that I was due some gains from switching my training parameters around, and I might agree, but, I'm making these gains while following a low carb diet with a fairly good calorie restriction (carb note solution). I'm down fifteen pounds since the beginning of January and my strength is up. Not bad for a natty sup ;-).

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice it's not often you drop weight and have a strength gain when not taking anabolic steroids.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Nice it's not often you drop weight and have a strength gain when not taking anabolic steroids.
    I agree. Normally when I try the ketosis gig, there's about a week that just sucks. Not this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD