User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Gainz

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you like gains, sure..I mean if that's your thing..

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

So if all the 'good' phs are banned, like aas, why bother, just use aas which has decades of literature on it
    Why bother getting trenazone when you might as well just get real trenbolone, ultradrol mechabol and so on, dbol is tried and true and cheap

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    darkside
    Ha!!! Good to see you again Dave, hope all is well!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15% off epic gainz only for swole source members for the next 3 days. Use discount code EPICSS
    Please also note your dollar is about 30% stronger than ours at the moment so this is a HUGE saving for you guys.

click here to buy: Epic Gainz
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a chance you guys will make this in a gel pill? I like the product but couldn't stand the flavor after a bottle and a half. Other people I know think its ok. Can you make is sour? I chased with grapefruit juice which covers up about anything but after a while that wasn't enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people really enjoy the flavor and it is much easier to consume than the grape flavor of res100.
    We will see what the future holds.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derek, haven't you ever tried RES100? It does what it's meant to do but it's absolutely evil tasting, keeping it in your mouth for 30 seconds or so is a real test of endurance. Epic Gains is quite pleasant in comparison, it's definitely an aquired taste but totally bearable.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been on Epic Gainz for about 3 weeks.

Pros: Taste is great. Tropical flavor. I actually look forward to having it.
    I've also noticed increased endurance. Decent pumps. Benn taking 4mL AM, 5mL pre workout.

Cons: The syringe is a PAIN. Unless I am doing it wrong, putting the syringe in the small opening and tipping the bottle over and squeezing, I already lost 1/4 of a bottle because I must have squeezed too hard and the bottle exploded. I had Epic Gainz all over the place.
    Now on my 2nd bottle, I am afraid the same thing might happen again. This time I am trying to apply more pressure on the syringe so the cap doesn't pop out. However, I'm getting a lot of leaking when I try to load the syringe. It's just been a pain. Enough that I might not bother again with purchasing more.
    Overall, impressed with the results so far, but don't like dealing with the syringe in fear I could lose more product.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame View Post
    So I've been on Epic Gainz for about 3 weeks.

Pros: Taste is great. Tropical flavor. I actually look forward to having it.
    I've also noticed increased endurance. Decent pumps. Benn taking 4mL AM, 5mL pre workout.

Cons: The syringe is a PAIN. Unless I am doing it wrong, putting the syringe in the small opening and tipping the bottle over and squeezing, I already lost 1/4 of a bottle because I must have squeezed too hard and the bottle exploded. I had Epic Gainz all over the place.
    Now on my 2nd bottle, I am afraid the same thing might happen again. This time I am trying to apply more pressure on the syringe so the cap doesn't pop out. However, I'm getting a lot of leaking when I try to load the syringe. It's just been a pain. Enough that I might not bother again with purchasing more.
    Overall, impressed with the results so far, but don't like dealing with the syringe in fear I could lose more product.
    What exactly are you squeezing in regards to the syringe? You shouldn't have to squeeze anything? Put in the syringe, tip the bottle over, shake it down towards the syringe and then slowly pull the plunger out of the syringe so that you draw the liquid from the bottle into the syringe. There is no squeezing of anything.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-10-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was squeezing the bottle of Epic Gainz thinking that's how the liquid has to come out to fill the syringe. Next time, I won't squeeze the bottle and see what happens. Thanks.