User Tag List

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Damn that's some slow ass shit. Good to get all those bloods though. I think you're getting your script this time bud
    2 weeks from appointment to appointment isn't much wait and the bloods being done take 7-10 days to process so 2 weeks is about as quick as I could get back in there.

Yeah super stoked finally get some good bloods drawn so we can all see the big picture instead of guessing.

Don't mind the wait anymore but really can't wait/excited to see what's what and how this will all turn out.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..I wasn't criticizing the decision I was just remarking.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with test levels that low i would have a way worse attitude. you're the man and once you get all fixed up you're gonna be feeling awesome...

your girlfriend is in for a surprise lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    ..I wasn't criticizing the decision I was just remarking.
    I got what you meant and 200-250 is still a grip with insurance but think about the cost without is what inwas getting at.
    Say every test cost 50 I'd be spending close to 1000 bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    with test levels that low i would have a way worse attitude. you're the man and once you get all fixed up you're gonna be feeling awesome...

your girlfriend is in for a surprise lol
    A bad attitude won't make anything better or quicker so I'm just going with the flow and will take it a day at a time.

With that said I cant FUCKING wait to feel better and get things moving in the right direction.

That's the one thing I've always maintained fairly good erection quality but who knows with low levels for so long I might be surprised at what happens too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Price out all 19 tests and get back to me. Lol
    Even the guy pulling the bloods told me I have a bunch of expensive tests being done.
    Plus price doesn't matter because this is my life/health on the line.
    I agree 100%,
    and you'll get you money back with dividends,

and having this extensive blood test is going to speed up treatment big time, and you will know exactly where you stand- so basically number of tests needed in future will be reduced,

As for feeling better- over the time improvement will be significant- which will lead to improvements in all other areas of life including social etc,
    at this point your neurotransmitters are depleted and when they are replenished you will find yourself being different person altogether, you will laugh at doctors nonsense about being "bipolar"

Another thing I would suggest you is to read this a bit: CBT Self Help - Step 3
    Combination of metal self-improvement with TRT will make miracles happen.

BTW- As soon as your blood is done start with dermacrine, or pregenolone, whatever you have- at modest dose.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 01-27-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I sure hope I don't have to run more and more bloods but whatever it takes I'll be doing it.
    Money really isn't an issue so that's not a problem I just hate having to drive to the damn clinics in the morning messing up my work day but that's also not much of an issue since I work for myself. Guess I just need something to complain about. Lol

Just with the supps I've been taking I feel so much better but I still crash weekly and have a few down days. Usually Wednesday or Thursday then I rest and I'm good for a week. I'm also way more social and I've been finding myself talking to strangers and helping them find things in stores or just shooting the shit about what meats are the best but cheap. Just this past Sunday inhelped 1 person out in Walmart then 3 others in Costco. I've never done that before.

Thanks for the link.
    I'll for sures read that and the rest of the steps too.

I went in and had my blood drawn this morning so I'm game/ready to start up Dermacrine tomorrow morning.
    With the bloodwork that was done today do you think there's no chance I'll need to do anymore and is that why your telling me to start up something now?
    What modest dose do you recomended since Dermacrine only has 18mg pregenolone per 5 pumps.
    What I have is also PPs OG cream/lotion and maybe 1 tube of the gel but that might be SA.

Thanks again for all your help and insight.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be good to get some extra pregnenolone and then combine preg and dermacrine as dermacrine has a lot of DHEA but not enough preg.

I dont think you'll need extra bloods, but even if you do modest dose of dermacrine would not skew them a lot as it wold be only short time you're running as well , and most of difference would be seen in adrenal hormones, and in E2 somewhat (but you have previous bloods to comapare) changes in testosterone would be insignificant

so start with 3-4 pumps in morning, and once you get pregnenolone you can add that- preg with bit DHEA will ensure your adrenals dont crash (if they are in bad shape) it will relive some of your symptoms, plus lot of other benefits

You can mention that to endo, I dont think he should object to supplementing preg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'll do 4 pumps in the AM starting tomorrow.

Once I get some pregenolone how much of it and how much dermecrine?

I won't mention it to HER as she wasn't to stoked to see all the supps I've been taking and told me to drop them all but the Vit D3.
    I didn't take anything today since I had bloods this morning but it'll all be took tomorrow morning.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I would never bring in a ton of supps to a doctor, it appears like addictive behavior to them