User Tag List

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You defintely need HCG, and definitely more frequent injections- once a week or less is simply not good enough, as it will create peak and than it will be low, 3X is best IMO but you can get away with 2X a week.

Also I think its best to have AI at hand, otherwise things can go sideways, and you dont want gyno either.

IM injection is fine, SQ is just an possibility.

And you dont have a Klinefelter syndrome, I can see that on your photo.
    You'll get trauma by listening to your doctor one day you're bipolar next Klinefelter syndrome, fcuking hell.
    What's a good way to get my endo to give me a RX for HCG and is it expensive? What do I need to tell her?
    My insurance blows and not even my test is covered.

I have plenty AI on hand but it's all RC stuff but it's legit.

My Avi is me on Trest and when I'm not lifting I look just like the photos you see when you google Klinefelter syndrome. But I also think that's from me being insulin resistant and having screwed up T/E levels/ratio.

Only my GF has said im bypolar not my GP or endo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    X2 on this. the rollercoaster is hell at less than twice weekly. SubQ helps with the up and down, but i would recommend a 28 or 29. 26g is difficult to get in without going through all of my subQ tissue into god knows what.
    Yeah I'll split up my injections so I inject twice a week.
    I have 1/2inch 29s, 5/8ths and 1 1/2inch 25s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and this probably sounds abusive or crazy since I just did my first injection but what's your guys thoughts on adding in some TD Epiandro?

Just a thought and I love epiandro so thought Id ask.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would wait with epiandro till your testosterone levels (and everything else) is stabilised.

HCG maintains fertility, testicle size and function (to certain extent) plus it has beneficial effect on lot of other hormones I, very often it increases libido among other benefits. Sometimes it can deplete pregnenolone levels in some people whose body cannot make enough of it so pregnenolone is good addition to HCG, and as you are already using it you have no worries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I'll hold off for now.
    I have high hopes for TRT and Epiandro.
    What's your thoughts on that combo?

Ok my next visit I'll press the HCG and see if I can get an RX for it or should I just source my own?
    Will it have any effects on my next round of blood test thou or just stop before the test?
    I'm not to sure exactly how HCG works/functions in the body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jelisej What's your preferred method and location for injections?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inject it 3X a week, before or after HCG- and make sure you get HCG prescribed.

Your next bloodwork you need to do before next injection.

As for injecting- you can also try subcutaneous, for some people it works better (slightly slower release) but for some not.

As for bloods, apart of usual stuff connected to low testosterone- your ferritin is low and you need to bring it in upper 1/3, you can try with iron supplements but make sure that doses are low

what time is your normal waking up time, and what time blood was drawn?

it seems that progesterone is on low side so far, so continue with pregnenolone and DHEA, as it needs topping up. I beleive that your body is trying to keep cortisol in good levels but on expense of other hormones in line- preg, DHEA...

Thyroid seems OK so far, same as adrenals- it will be need to check after testosterone increases- as demand for them will be increased and it could potentially lead to problem tough I think it will not in near future.

IGF levels are lowish as well but thats probably because sex hormones are low as well, it may improve in future if not than GHRP's are maybe option.
    Ok I'll pick up some iron or maybe just a MultiV.

I usually get up around 5 and I may've woke up a little earlier that day can't really remember.

Keep the pregnenolone at 50mg too?
    Have a few tubes of Dermacrine so I'll ise that until I'm out.

Next visit I'll ask if she'll run bloods like she did the first time. Is that right or is more test needed?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more tests are needed, you can do same next time and if everything is OK than after that you can do only basic.

If you started with 50 mg of pregnenolone reduce dermacrine to 2 pumps, for time being.

As with HCG, at the moment you can get your own, but definitely press doc to prescribe it, it does not matter if it will affect blood test as you're going to use it permanantly anyway- only dont inject it day before tests. If I remeber you used HCG before and it worked, it brought test levels up as well- so I beleive it will work again.

I must say I'm bit surprised at your LH and FSH level as they were on higher end, if I remeber correctly before was always on low side? (LH/FSH does come into peaks tough).

I'm not on TRT, I did some trials while back and I was using IM- I tried SQ but was getting lumps of swelling, which happens for some people, also some people E2 can go higher- but for majority SQ works better- less aromatisation and little bit steadier test levels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more tests are needed, you can do same next time and if everything is OK than after that you can do only basic.

If you started with 50 mg of pregnenolone reduce dermacrine to 2 pumps, for time being.

As with HCG, at the moment you can get your own, but definitely press doc to prescribe it, it does not matter if it will affect blood test as you're going to use it permanantly anyway- only dont inject it day before tests. If I remeber you used HCG before and it worked, it brought test levels up as well- so I beleive it will work again.

I must say I'm bit surprised at your LH and FSH level as they were on higher end, if I remeber correctly before was always on low side? (LH/FSH does come into peaks tough).

I'm not on TRT, I did some trials while back and I was using IM- I tried SQ but was getting lumps of swelling, which happens for some people, also some people E2 can go higher- but for majority SQ works better- less aromatisation and little bit steadier test levels.
    But did you see she changed up what was ordered for the next round of bloods?

Ok I'll recon some HCG and subq it Tuesday Thursday Saturday an inject test Monday and Friday.

Yeah I noticed that jump too. Not sure what changed other than I had sex 3 days in a row leading up to the test. Lol might of sparked them up

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These bloods look really good man! Looks like you're primary I guess too...

Definitely in need of that test for your iron and RBC. Cardio is going to improve massively!