User Tag List

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's not pituitary it's the testies.

Cardio is going to improve???
    Shit I'm a HIIT machine right now.....
    Can't wait to see what changes happen to my body in the next several months.
    Gonna keep the diet tight and stick with having 3-6 sessions a week.
    I'll get some last ever natty pics took and posted up sometime this month.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean your rbc is shit man. That's the whole point of epo/blood doping for cycling and triathletes etc

- - - Updated - - -

I bet in 6 months your diet will no longer be as enjoyable. You probably have been craving all that meat because your body wants more iron but doesn't have the hormonal means to retain it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I mean your rbc is shit man. That's the whole point of epo/blood doping for cycling and triathletes etc

- - - Updated - - -

I bet in 6 months your diet will no longer be as enjoyable. You probably have been craving all that meat because your body wants more iron but doesn't have the hormonal means to retain it
    Well that's legit then and I cant wait to see and feel how I'll respond to TRT. Sounds like I've been missing out on a lot of performance and results.

I don't reallly crave meat it's just what needs to be ate to grow and I haven't done much growing in a long time. I also only see my appetite for meat going up not down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to jinx myself but my first injection went flawless. No blood or anything before or after and no pain during or after.
    Woke Up this morning and no PIP or anything. Looks like I just pulled a hair out of my leg.

Already looking forward to my next injection on Friday morning. It'll be .5ml/100mg so 300mg total this week.

Next week I'll do 2 injections of .25ml/50mg and Keep it that way until my next appointment.

Any thoughts on my plan or does that look good?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glute, 25g 1 inch

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do 50 mg too close to the appointment you'll be too high probably. I assume you want 200 mg a week right?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Injects are always like that man, I promise lol. Quads and glutes are my favorite; large inject volumes, barely any discomfort during quad pins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    If you do 50 mg too close to the appointment you'll be too high probably. I assume you want 200 mg a week right?
    Your probably right and I guess leading up to my next round of bloods I could inject 100 Monday and have bloods ran that next Wednesday to make it 10 days from my last injection. Or I could just do as my endo said for a month prior to the test and inject 200 every 2 weeks then run bloods 7-10 days after that.
    However I do it I need to make sure my last injection is 7-10 days pre bloods because that's what the endo asked me to do.

No 100 a week because my endo started me at 200 every 2 weeks so I quartered the dose and inject 4 times in 2 weeks totaling 200. Or 8 injections a month with a total of 400mg.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Yeah it's not pituitary it's the testies.
    Previously you stated that LH was usually on low side and once you run HCG it worked well in which case it means your testicles are working (at least to some extent)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Previously you stated that LH was usually on low side and once you run HCG it worked well in which case it means your testicles are working (at least to some extent)?
    Yeah I did use HCG while in Epiandro and Trest to keep the testies functioning and they seemed to stay active during that time with bloods showing that.
    My endo said it wasn't pituitary and it's my testies aren't functioning like they should. Who knows she might not be right but I'm not sharp enough or have enough knowledge on this to know otherwise. Guess I need to hit dr.google up and freshen up on all this again.

I've noticed my balls kinda increase and decrease in size here and there and lately instead of my sack and nuts hanging they are more sucked/tucked up. Then I'll wake up one morning and they will be hanging freely and feeling larger.