User Tag List

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'll just skip the HCG for now as i don't want to start messing with AIs for it if I happen to have any e2 problems but my last bloods estradiol was low so maybe that not much of a problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's been a week and nothing new to report other than I'm still feeling good and spirits are high.

What all should I expect to feel/see with TRT.

I know it won't be like a 500mg a week cycle so I'm not sure what to expect since I haven't seen a log where TRT was started without other things in the mix.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    So it's been a week and nothing new to report other than I'm still feeling good and spirits are high.

What all should I expect to feel/see with TRT.

I know it won't be like a 500mg a week cycle so I'm not sure what to expect since I haven't seen a log where TRT was started without other things in the mix.
    I'd think an improvement in mental clarity, a boost in energy, more stable good moods, more frisky sexuality and improved body comp are probably all in the cards for you. From what I can tell, too, epiandro and stano products play extremely well with TRT protocols, too, if you want to sweeten the deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mental clarity is slowly coming around and goes hand in hand with more stable moods.
    The mental and mood came around Since starting dermacrine up a few weeks ago I've been able to catch myself or realize after the fact that I kept my cool and didn't let my mind take over leading to a blow up.
    Same can be said for sex too. This weekend sex was better than its been and my drive was sky high.
    Went to my GFs Sunday popped one off went shopping went back in and popped another one off.

Probably to early to have any or notice any body comp changes but I feel like I'm holding some water but I did have a shit ton of carbs this past week.
    Weight is up but again it's from the carbs.

Epiandro and all other compounds will have to wait but I'm looking forward to adding in some Ultra Stano as soon as I get the chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I've been sleeping better/heavier than I have in a LONG time.

Energy is still up and down and I crashed hard yesterday afternoon and took a 2.5hr nap when I got off of work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Mental clarity is slowly coming around and goes hand in hand with more stable moods.
    The mental and mood came around Since starting dermacrine up a few weeks ago I've been able to catch myself or realize after the fact that I kept my cool and didn't let my mind take over leading to a blow up.
    Same can be said for sex too. This weekend sex was better than its been and my drive was sky high.
    Went to my GFs Sunday popped one off went shopping went back in and popped another one off.

Probably to early to have any or notice any body comp changes but I feel like I'm holding some water but I did have a shit ton of carbs this past week.
    Weight is up but again it's from the carbs.

Epiandro and all other compounds will have to wait but I'm looking forward to adding in some Ultra Stano as soon as I get the chance.
    I remember talking to someone or reading that someone ran some Epiandro with their AndroGel and tested over 1,000. I think the number was 1,100.

The Dermacrine is a great addition to what you're doing. That's one of the finest products ever created. I'm sure your sex is way better than it has been in a long time. The sense of well being from that stuff makes it a keeper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn 1000-1100 on Androgel plus Epiandro seems like a killer stack.

I've read so many mixed reviews on the gel from guys not seeing levels much over low to a high of 500-600 that eventually goes down.

Yeah I only have 2 tubes left and I'll runnthem until I'm out then see how I feel without before buying more.
    I'm currently using the old PP lotion Dermacrine too.

My sex drive never really tanked unless I mind fucked myself but this weekend and the one before I felt I was on kill and I even though I never let my GF down I could tell she enjoyed it more this Sunday.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care how many times my girl says she doesn't care if I'm on or off, I've been on a low dose of test the last few weeks and she loves sex way more, and generally treats me way better.

Pheromones, behavior, subtle physique changes, whatever it is idk. My voice is lower and my dick is bigger, that might be enough.

You running dermacrine still?

- - - Updated - - -

Water weight subsides on trt dose after a few weeks. For example my dad just added deca 200
    Mg and took his test from 100 to 150, held a ton of water for 2 weeks, and then it went back down (he doesn't use AI cause doc won't test estro)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought it was in my head but I think my voice is getting deeper too. Lol
    I already have an aggressive/manly voice so damn I'll be scaring people left and right now.
    My voice and tone has always got me into trouble growing up and strange looks when I get a little excited or pissed off.

Yeah still rubbing on demarcrine at 4 pumps a day and an additional 50mg pregnenolone.

Good to know about the water because I didn't want start messing with or having to add in a AI.

Another thing I've noticed is my muscles feel different when I'm lifting. Feels like they get more blood flow and get rock hard too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I don't care how many times my girl says she doesn't care if I'm on or off, I've been on a low dose of test the last few weeks and she loves sex way more, and generally treats me way better.

Pheromones, behavior, subtle physique changes, whatever it is idk. My voice is lower and my dick is bigger, that might be enough.
    ^^^This...

I agree, 1000 times over.

When you're on a prosexual PH, or test, the way you behave sexually translates into a different reaction from your woman. Been there and seen it. I ran Epi and Dermacrine about four or five years ago and my ex wife, who normally had the sexual motivation of a tube sock, was far more into it because the Derma and Epi had me ramped up and being generally more promiscuous.

And as for voice deepening, my research organism experienced the same thing when it was being given 600 of trestolone decanoate every week. I have no doubt test could cause the same.