Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    why don't you want to have kids?
    Really don't think I'll be all that great of a dad or father figure.
    I know it's not the same but i don't have any patients for other peoples kids and don't think I'd be able to deal with one of my own.
    Not sure I'd want the responsibility that comes with being a dad and having a kid either.
    I love my freedom and being able to do what I want when I want and Id lose that if I had a kid.

I did want kids earlier in life but in the past 3yrs that's all changed and it might have to do with how I've been feeling because over the past 3yrs I've completely changed and I'm now really snappy and just let my emotions take over rather than breathing and thinking things threw. I have crazy mood swings and I can go from super happy to feeling like a depressed piece of shit in seconds and I don't think that's how a good father should react and no kid should be raised around someone who's at times just unstable.

My mood switches so fast and often my GF thinks I'm bipolar and she even knows I'm not the same guy she met 3yrs ago.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop doing drugs haha

when i am on test i have a stronger urge to be monogamous and have kids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop doing drugs haha

when i am on test i have a stronger urge to be monogamous and have kids.
    Lol
    I wish I had a drug problem to quit.

I've never been a cheater and my urge to have kids is pretty much nonexistent these days.
    Only time I think abiut kids is when my GF talks about wanting another one (has 2 from her first marriage) or if I think I might have blasted a little sperm in her the thought will cross my mind.
    Even though I've never been a cheater I always want to fuck every decent female I see but I always hold back and don't act on it. Plus I'm a horrible lier with a bad memory so I'd just get caught anyways. Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Really don't think I'll be all that great of a dad or father figure.
    I know it's not the same but i don't have any patients for other peoples kids and don't think I'd be able to deal with one of my own.
    Not sure I'd want the responsibility that comes with being a dad and having a kid either.
    I love my freedom and being able to do what I want when I want and Id lose that if I had a kid.

My mood switches so fast and often my GF thinks I'm bipolar and she even knows I'm not the same guy she met 3yrs ago.
    I think this is most likely part of hormonal issues, it is actually unbelieveble what kind of changes can happen because of hormonal imbalances, only person who has been through it knows all 50 shades of grey.

Now person with diabetes/prediabetes typically do have problems with hormones- leptin resistance (which leads to obesity and other issues), and typically they have a low SHBG which means lot of aromatisation and low tot. testosterone etc...

Very often low testosterone is result of problem elswhere and fixing problem elswhere may fix low test problem, on other hand adding testosterone may not neccessary fix problem, lets say driver feels there is some problem with car- naturally he will slow down and drive slowly to minimise damage- body does the same thing when something is wrong, it basically slows to slow down damage and to increase lifespan-

And again there may be other deficiencies that are better dealt with before TRT,
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-02-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate the thought of cheating. i am saying i am less attracted to the idea of actually doing anything with other women when on test, although i look at them more. my woman seems more satisfying to me when i am on cycle.

just think its interesting.

do you take care of her kids?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is funny... My friend that hooked me up with Test for the first time told me to watch for the same thing. Its true. Women are beautiful and I love them but I love my wife more than anything. We have grown closer since Ive been on. ANOTHER good reason to stay on!!!!! J/K....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I think this is most likely part of hormonal issues, it is actually unbelieveble what kind of changes can happen because of hormonal imbalances, only person who has been through it knows all 50 shades of grey.

Now person with diabetes/prediabetes typically do have problems with hormones- leptin resistance (which leads to obesity and other issues), and typically they have a low SHBG which means lot of aromatisation and low tot. testosterone etc...

Very often low testosterone is result of problem elswhere and fixing problem elswhere may fix low test problem, on other hand adding testosterone may not neccessary fix problem, lets say driver feels there is some problem with car- naturally he will slow down and drive slowly to minimise damage- body does the same thing when something is wrong, it basically slows to slow down damage and to increase lifespan-

And again there may be other deficiencies that are better dealt with before TRT,
    As a mechanic I totally get what your saying.

On to leptin...
    I don't think I produce much if any of that because I'm never satisfied..... theres no end to my hunger or ability to eat and once I start eating it's hard to stop but its easy for me to stay faster and never get cravings.

I'll be bringing this all up next Tuesday during my appointment.
    The more info I'm able to gather before walking in the better because it'll show him I'm serious about doing something.

Only thing is I won't or don't want to take any of those funky mood drugs because I've tried one and fucking hated it. Think it was Xanax is that what people take when they fly to chill out. I just took one because the girl I was with said they make you feel good not because I have a problem flying. other than that I've never messed with pills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate the thought of cheating. i am saying i am less attracted to the idea of actually doing anything with other women when on test, although i look at them more. my woman seems more satisfying to me when i am on cycle.

just think its interesting.

do you take care of her kids?

No never take care of them by myself. They are 11-13 though so they can wipe there own ass lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    live with you though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    live with you though?
    Nope she has her own place and I have mine.
    I couldn't stand/deal with them living with me.
    Not in the right mindset to have other people live with me.