A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    interesting shit...

couldn't stand even the thought of living alone lol
    Not only along but without a computer, TV/dish and I don't even have a couch or a full size fridge. Lol
    My house is a gym that I live in. Battle ropes and some DBs in the kitchen area, a garage full of iron and cardio equipment and a bed.
    Bad/Sad thing is even though I have all the tools around me when I get in a slump I can't even get myself to lift or do anything when it's right in front of me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just got a dip bar, and 3 dumbbells lol

2 60's and a 35

useful but....

i really enjoy going to the gym because its an excuse to be out and see people

so do you just look at your phone and hit swole source all night? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some nights lol.

I'm always reading or listening to a podcast.

Just got Hulu and watch docs on my phone gonna by a cheap monitor so it'll be a full size screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be running your cycles properly with HCG and seeing if you can recover when you come off.

I would avoid doing HRT without the use of HCG combined.....some doctors in the UK and Europe are now prescribing HCG with HRT to maintain better testicular function, possible natural production of testosterone restoration in the future, testicle size and also to avoid testicle pain which can happen in some people who have been on HRT for long periods of time. HCG will also keep you producing intratesticular testosterone which does play a role in libido and sexual function.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I would be running your cycles properly with HCG and seeing if you can recover when you come off.

I would avoid doing HRT without the use of HCG combined.....some doctors in the UK and Europe are now prescribing HCG with HRT to maintain better testicular function, possible natural production of testosterone restoration in the future, testicle size and also to avoid testicle pain which can happen in some people who have been on HRT for long periods of time. HCG will also keep you producing intratesticular testosterone which does play a role in libido and sexual function.
    I'll for sures be running HCG from the start with every cycle.
    Also if I'm able/end up on TRT/HRT I'll be asking for a script for test, HCG, and a AI at the minumum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked into Dr Crisler that lt1head posted about and there's lots of good info to be read.
    Other than the loss of libido I have all the signs of Low T.

This week/weekend I'll be making a list of things I'll be bringing up and if you guys have any thing to add im all ears and ready to listen.

Thanks for all you guys sharing your knowledge and info with me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    difficult to recall words, listlessness, irritability (feeling like being alone) are all symptoms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    difficult to recall words, listlessness, irritability (feeling like being alone) are all symptoms
    Check, check, check....

Have all those.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    As a mechanic I totally get what your saying.
    On to leptin...
    I don't think I produce much if any of that because I'm never satisfied..... theres no end to my hunger or ability to eat and once I start eating it's hard to stop but its easy for me to stay faster and never get cravings.
    I'll be bringing this all up next Tuesday during my appointment.
    The more info I'm able to gather before walking in the better because it'll show him I'm serious about doing something.
    Only thing is I won't or don't want to take any of those funky mood drugs because I've tried one and fucking hated it. Think it was Xanax is that what people take when they fly to chill out. I just took one because the girl I was with said they make you feel good not because I have a problem flying. other than that I've never messed with pills.
    Yeah, does seems that you are leptin resistant, in theory restoring leptin sensitivity would fix everything else but practically I never heard of anyone accomplishing that task- so it looks like TRT or more accurately HRT is most likely scenario.
    I think that once your hormones are tunned it would normalise your neurotransmitters or at least greatly improve things which would sort out your mood/etc,

also I'm pretty sure that some other hormones are scewed up, and you need to check your adrenals, thyroid- make sure you test for presence of antibodies (as it is your first test to rule out autoimmune proccess) vitamin d, B6, B12, feritin need to be check and you may be low on some of these.