User Tag List

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before any thing it seems like the issue here is pot and estrogen....a blood test will confirm this.

Pot can damage/kill leydig cells
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Before any thing it seems like the issue here is pot and estrogen....a blood test will confirm this.

Pot can damage/kill leydig cells
    Just to let you all know today is the last day I'll be smoking MJ daily and for a good while.

Bloods will be done next week and when I gather up my list of things Id like checked I'll post it here to see if I'm missing any key things.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jeez guys. all this weed is ruining your shit stuff is a little far fetched.
    "in one study heavy chronic users were found to have similar levels of testosterone compared to casual users at baseline and did not notice any significant alterations after a 21 day period of intense marijuana smoking"
    "a subsequent study also found there were no changes in LH levels over a 21 day study period"
    also marijuana increases dopamine levels and actually decreases prolactin.
    and O.N. it inhibits leydig cell function but does not damage or kill them. *in vivo*
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Yeah, does seems that you are leptin resistant, in theory restoring leptin sensitivity would fix everything else but practically I never heard of anyone accomplishing that task- so it looks like TRT or more accurately HRT is most likely scenario.
    I think that once your hormones are tunned it would normalise your neurotransmitters or at least greatly improve things which would sort out your mood/etc,

also I'm pretty sure that some other hormones are scewed up, and you need to check your adrenals, thyroid- make sure you test for presence of antibodies (as it is your first test to rule out autoimmune proccess) vitamin d, B6, B12, feritin need to be check and you may be low on some of these.
    I'll start searching around to see if there's anything I can do about my leptin, but it sounds like once your resistant there's no coming back.
    Thyroid is another area I want tested and know it needs to be looked into.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess this guy herd us talking.

T Nation | A Lifter's Guide To Marijuana

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you Internet......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jelisej again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I stop all supps now before my bloodwork.
    I'm only taking a T3 supp that's iodine, mag, zinc, selenium, and L-Tyrosine.
    Been taking it for 30 days.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, iodine, mag, zinc, selenium are needed for proper functioning of thyroid but I dont think they have significant effect on hormones, you may continue to take them except for night before blood draw. For L-tyrosine not quite sure, its precursor to some nuerotransmitters but it has tendency to convert different from person to person, and also it may have an influence on hormones but not sure how much, maybe to stop taking it earlier for any case.

I was wondering if l-tyrosine has an impact on your mood? for some it has no effect, for some it has beneficial effect, but for some it can cause agitation etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all in a single cap so I'll just stop taking it all together now.

I've never took L-tyrosine alone but i have some if you'd like me to take it to see. I can do it tomorrow just let me know what dose.
    I can tell you I get agitated very easily. It's why my GF thinks I'm bipolor. Lol
    For example this Saturday I asked for heavy cream at the Coffee shop and the last time he lied and said he didn't have any and this time he said he'd have to charge me and after saying FUCK THAT I just got more and more pissed the closer I got to the door and once outside I just vented and was enraged for no reason. Yeah it's that bad and I was never like that a few years ago. Good thing is I never act on these feelings of rage.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marijuana does not increase dopamine. It permanently decreases it over time.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's basic physiology: lower dopamine -> higher prolactin. Higher prolactin -> lower sex hormone production. End of story.

Lower dopamine also accounts for a lot of the feelings scope has had (including erection quality)

- - - Updated - - -

Dopamine on its own that is, the sex hormones play a separate role even though they are affected by the lack of dopamine downstream.