User Tag List

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    It's all in a single cap so I'll just stop taking it all together now.

I've never took L-tyrosine alone but i have some if you'd like me to take it to see. I can do it tomorrow just let me know what dose.
    I can tell you I get agitated very easily. It's why my GF thinks I'm bipolor. Lol
    For example this Saturday I asked for heavy cream at the Coffee shop and the last time he lied and said he didn't have any and this time he said he'd have to charge me and after saying FUCK THAT I just got more and more pissed the closer I got to the door and once outside I just vented and was enraged for no reason. Yeah it's that bad and I was never like that a few years ago. Good thing is I never act on these feelings of rage.
    Well, it is not without reason only you overreacted a bit. As we know that your E2 is usually on high side, its not unexpected reaction high E2- high serotonine action, and as we can assume that your dopamine is low, also if your adrenal hormones are low ( I suspect they are) than you probably found plenty reasons to hate all world. Shifts in adrenal hormones can cause serious reaction, its not unusal for people when start with pregnenolone to have what is (wrongly) called "roid rage".

No way you're bipolar- your situation is similar to that of "woman on period"
    You've been very active member here, with so many posts, it would be noticed if you had disorder,

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My erections or great when I'm visually simulated by looking at it go in and out or she's rubbing my balls but other than that I some times loose a little firmness and blood flow but I always get the job done and I'm horny as shit too or at least I am with my GF. I love making her orgasim... Makes me feel real good.
    I do stop smoking when with her too. I get high before leaving my house Friday then nothing until Sunday or Monday.
    But again today is my last day smoking. 2 bowls and I'm throwing the rest out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Well, it is not without reason only you overreacted a bit. As we know that your E2 is usually on high side, its not unexpected reaction high E2- high serotonine action, and as we can assume that your dopamine is low, also if your adrenal hormones are low ( I suspect they are) than you probably found plenty reasons to hate all world. Shifts in adrenal hormones can cause serious reaction, its not unusal for people when start with pregnenolone to have what is (wrongly) called "roid rage".

No way you're bipolar- your situation is similar to that of "woman on period"
    You've been very active member here, with so many posts, it would be noticed if you had disorder,
    If I just overreacted I do that way to much. I'm real aggressive and protective over my GF because she so much small than most and disrespectful people really annoy me when I'm with her. I'm not a jealous guy or one of those controlling guys with her either but I speak my mind more than I should though and that causes problems.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not bipolor or something.
    I have a good head on my shoulders but I just lose it sometimes or have a ton of ups and downs.

I will add that my body comp in the last 2-3 weeks has really improved and my stubborn chest fat seems to finally be coming off.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-03-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm also not greatest fun of marijuana, but having it now-and-then is not that bad, so you dont really need to throw it away- just use it on rare occassions.
    We all have our sins and vices, wheter its stimulation drinks, doughnuts, beer, or something else- and no one had serious problem with one-two doughnuts now and then...
    Just keep pot for some special occassions.
    At some point you may stop completely if you dont feel any desire, but IMO abruptly stopping usually does not resolve problem and very often people return to their vice.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-03-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd keep it around but it'll just get smoked tomorrow and I just need to get it out for the time being.
    Not dependent on it just like it. Plus it'll get me some points with my GF.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, just reduce it and again and again, and it will be less and less frequent, till it gets to the point that completely stopping it will not make big difference. And your mind will get used being without pot.

When people abruptly stop, its very often ineffective method, and also people continue to "dream" about their former vice.
    And it seems that its not even healthy thing, it can be shock to organism.. It seems that when people suddenly stop cigarettes very often get sudden health problems.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-03-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Marijuana does not increase dopamine. It permanently decreases it over time.
    not sure where you're hearing these things or if you are just making them up.
    if marijuana lowered dopamine levels you WOULD NOT get the "high" effect from it.
    and it's been shown to not be a strong enough agonist to cause suppression of natural dopamine production.
    sure if you are smoking a lot daily and come off all the sudden your dopamine levels will be lower because they were superficially raised by the marijuana and without marijuana your body will start producing it on its own in smaller amounts but after a few days off levels return to normal
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have or know where to find a checklist of things to ask and go over.
    I'll be doing my own this weekend but thought Id ask so I have something to base what I'll be writing down on.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ECTD, you didn't even try to google what I said obviously. All you did was parrot some dumb ass shit. Done gone n' pissed me off. I don't just come on here to make shit up. Also this is what I study in school.

Marijuana causes an immediate drop in dopamine activity which is sustained over time. Dopamine is why adderall, meth, and many other drugs get you "high", but if you analyzed that for a minute you would realize the feeling you get on those drugs (confident, aggressive, motivated), is the near opposite of marijuana (lazy, hungry, self conscious, introspective, more altruistic).

But don't listen to my analysis of the actual effects because that's just my logic, go google "marijuana lowers dopamine".

- - - Updated - - -

You said "hearing these things". This implies to me that you "heard" marijuana increases dopamine.

I never heard those things, I read them in my physiology textbook and did a ton of further reading on the interwebs

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scope's TRT Journey.......

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ECTD, you didn't even try to google what I said obviously. All you did was parrot some dumb ass shit. Done gone n' pissed me off. I don't just come on here to make shit up. Also this is what I study in school.

Marijuana causes an immediate drop in dopamine activity which is sustained over time. Dopamine is why adderall, meth, and many other drugs get you "high", but if you analyzed that for a minute you would realize the feeling you get on those drugs (confident, aggressive, motivated), is the near opposite of marijuana (lazy, hungry, self conscious, introspective, more altruistic).

But don't listen to my analysis of the actual effects because that's just my logic, go google "marijuana lowers dopamine".
    Lol funny. Relax kid. And from everything your saying it seems like you don't know how to properly research things.
    I'm not going to argue with a kid about this because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
    Obviously I have googled it that's why I'm posting these things so people don't get the wrong information from you
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week