Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
It's all in a single cap so I'll just stop taking it all together now.

I've never took L-tyrosine alone but i have some if you'd like me to take it to see. I can do it tomorrow just let me know what dose.
I can tell you I get agitated very easily. It's why my GF thinks I'm bipolor. Lol
For example this Saturday I asked for heavy cream at the Coffee shop and the last time he lied and said he didn't have any and this time he said he'd have to charge me and after saying FUCK THAT I just got more and more pissed the closer I got to the door and once outside I just vented and was enraged for no reason. Yeah it's that bad and I was never like that a few years ago. Good thing is I never act on these feelings of rage.
Well, it is not without reason only you overreacted a bit. As we know that your E2 is usually on high side, its not unexpected reaction high E2- high serotonine action, and as we can assume that your dopamine is low, also if your adrenal hormones are low ( I suspect they are) than you probably found plenty reasons to hate all world. Shifts in adrenal hormones can cause serious reaction, its not unusal for people when start with pregnenolone to have what is (wrongly) called "roid rage".

No way you're bipolar- your situation is similar to that of "woman on period"
You've been very active member here, with so many posts, it would be noticed if you had disorder,