User Tag List

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hearing these things as you hear them from other people like you who think they know what they are talking about but really have no clue.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since MJ is no longer part of my day lets just stick to talking about TRT/HRT and that'll end your guys MJ debate. Lol

If not I don't mind and will continue to read what you guys post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gave this a read this morning and thinking about printing it out to share with my Doctor.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/TRT.doc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scope's TRT Journey.......

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well since MJ is no longer part of my day lets just stick to talking about TRT/HRT and that'll end your guys MJ debate. Lol

If not I don't mind and will continue to read what you guys post.
    I just don't like people being completely misinformed about things. That's the worst thing about forums is you have people who completely believe what they think trying to prove science wrong.
    I will stop talking about mj per your request.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ECTD View Post
    I just don't like people being completely misinformed about things. That's the worst thing about forums is you have people who completely believe what they think trying to prove science wrong.
    I will stop talking about mj per your request.

Either way the MJ isn't helping my situation out any so even if it's not the cause of problems its stopped for the time being.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay weekend. Read those 500 times. You obviously don't read very thoroughly.
    1. Is about addiction potential.
    2. They say it "may be the cause" but obviously didn't do enough research to have a definite answer.
    And 3 It only cause a decrease in the staitium of the brain. Not overall dopamine levels. Which will return to normal since it is not a potent chemical like meth, heroin or cocaine that damages your system. Lowered dopamine from marijuana is not permanent and only in a part of the brain.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Gave this a read this morning and thinking about printing it out to share with my Doctor.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/TRT.doc
    I just took notes and laid out what I wanted to do, then emailed my doc that to back everything up. appts arent long enough to read that whole thing through, for me at least. or maybe highlight key points or something.

You may want to look into subQ injections because of the E issues. long story short, subq is a more gradual increase of T and therefore has less of a negative effect on conversion rate etc than IM. And you can also do injections 2-3 times a week no problem, keep everything nice and even.

subQ studies:
    31 | January | 2014 | Boston Testosterone Partners
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    I just took notes and laid out what I wanted to do, then emailed my doc that to back everything up. appts arent long enough to read that whole thing through, for me at least. or maybe highlight key points or something.

You may want to look into subQ injections because of the E issues. long story short, subq is a more gradual increase of T and therefore has less of a negative effect on conversion rate etc than IM. And you can also do injections 2-3 times a week no problem, keep everything nice and even.

subQ studies:
    31 | January | 2014 | Boston Testosterone Partners
    The office I go to spends a good amount of time with each person or has in the past but your right that might be to much to ask from him during that session.
    Do you happen to have your notes still. If so could you post them or pm them to me.

I know if I end up on TRT/HRT I'll be asking for test c so I wouldn't be against IM or SQ.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ECTD View Post
    Okay weekend. Read those 500 times. You obviously don't read very thoroughly.
    1. Is about addiction potential.
    2. They say it "may be the cause" but obviously didn't do enough research to have a definite answer.
    And 3 It only cause a decrease in the staitium of the brain. Not overall dopamine levels. Which will return to normal since it is not a potent chemical like meth, heroin or cocaine that damages your system. Lowered dopamine from marijuana is not permanent and only in a part of the brain.
    such a lie omg