- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

there we go, seems like the thread is back on track

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I'm not going to add any research on marijuana as there are many and mostly they contradict itself, and in reality as usual people who perform research are biased- which does affect outcome, but I will add my own opinion
    personally I dont think that marijuana is good for average user- there are many conditions/situation where marijuana is very helpful, now I dont remeber details but simply said- I know that it does "calm" down some people and it can have long term effect which is definitely helpful for some people but not for most
    it is also (IMO) most effective aid with epilepsy, its great anesthetic and my firm conclusion is that marijuana has a strong case for anti-cancer research

Now, it does has a dark side, it affect sperm, it does lower testosterone (not sure how much though) and it does raise E2, there is no doubt that there is strong connection between gyno and marijuana, but I think its because androgen:estrogen ratio rather than prolactin, as I firmly beleive that prolactin does not cause gyno.
    Now, measuring neurotransmitters is a tricky bit- I dont that we have a really proven way to measure it, researchers doing test on animals do it by measuring some electric pulses if I'm not wrong? Anyway, my point is that I would take these researches on marijuana-dopamine with grain of salt.

Some studies show that marijuana lowers IQ- but thats incorrect its just the fact that people with lower IQ are more likely to use not marijuana, but all other stuff as well

Studies show that it lowers one part of the brain but it seems that brain has a way to deal with this by increasing communication in that area, so effect in practice is not really noticed- tough, to me it does not sound good.

My final opinion is that (unless used for medical reason) marijuana should be use on rare occasions. I dont think that one here-and-then it will cause any issues, but for Gods sake if you use it, be a Man and dont justify it to others.

I've just eaten 4 "pain au chocolate" which is somewhere on top of "dont do list" around 1500 bad calories, adn all I can say- thoroughly enjoyed it... And I'll do it again.

Now guys, we can all agree to disagree? Lets get back to "TRT" topic.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a bunch more reading today and the more I do the more it seems to make me shake my head because I should've tackled this problem when it first came up.
    Guess toughing it out is catching up to me now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Did a bunch more reading today and the more I do the more it seems to make me shake my head because I should've tackled this problem when it first came up.
    Guess toughing it out is catching up to me now.
    I think you thinking too much, the French have that expression "Que Sera, Sera"- "Whatever Will Be, Will Be"

All your problems have a root somewhere long back in time, and thinking about it its not going to change... Your diet is good, your exercising, and all other things will start coming into its place, and in year time your feel better than ever.
    These days we know so much about TRT, that it is nothing to worry about. Go and see your doc relaxed.

You may find this thread helpful: Blood work, can someone take a look at it please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I think you thinking too much, the French have that expression "Que Sera, Sera"- "Whatever Will Be, Will Be"

All your problems have a root somewhere long back in time, and thinking about it its not going to change... Your diet is good, your exercising, and all other things will start coming into its place, and in year time your feel better than ever.
    These days we know so much about TRT, that it is nothing to worry about. Go and see your doc relaxed.

You may find this thread helpful: Blood work, can someone take a look at it please
    I hear you man I hear you.
    I'm also done researching because tomorrow is Friday and I'm not about to spend my weekend researching when like you said whatever will be, will be.

Now I just hope my doctor will do all he can or send me to someone that can.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread was a really really interesting read! Thanks for this all of you!!! But Especially to Scope for starting it!!!! And it all happened in 2 days?!?! wow!!

I haven't smoked since 6 years ago. But my display pic was taken when I used to smoke grams a day. Sometimes I even feel that back then, I used to look better than I do today. Just saying

But, true thing: What will be will be. I'll be here following see where this ends up going to

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, my notes are all hand written (I know oldschool AF), and I took them having already decided TRT was the way to go. If you decide to go that way, I'd be more than happy to type it up.

Only do as much research as you can without getting anxious. There really is always something new you could be reading, so just take your sweet ass time. I'm pretty sure the forum wont let you fuck anything up

At your appointment you pretty much only need to get bloods (make sure he/she is comfortable treating hormone issues), I'd go with everything Jel and Crisler recommend. Once you get those, things should be pretty damn clear moving forward. Make sure they send you a copy as soon as its available as well.
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a list of things I'll take in to ask to have checked into and just go from there.

Just writing all this stuff out has even relieved some of the mental stress I've been having but in the past I know I'm just 1 small thing away from a blowout or just feeling down. I'm really looking forward to next weeks appointment and just hope my doctor is understanding and willing to listen because if not I'll probably go ballistic in that place. Lol