User Tag List

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scope's TRT Journey.......

So I have a doctors appointment next Tuesday and I'm going to see about getting on TRT and I'll also ask for/about HCG and a AI. I'll be turning 30 in a few months too so I think it's about that time to bring it up.
    I have a test from 2011 that's shows like 296 and another from March this of this year showing 358 the one from 2011 showed high 116 estrogen too. Hopefully he'll run a full detailed blood panel of just be real nice and write me a script.
    What do you guys think my chances are??
    I'm thinking my chances are pretty good as long as my levels are still low which they should be.
    Anything I should do before the test?
    Not sure if he'll do bloods that day or not but I'll be going in like he will be because the receptionist said they do that in house too.
    I really don't plan to have kids but maybe I do so that's why I'll be asking for HCG and that's a good reason plus id like to keep my balls active anyways..
    AI will be ask for to make sure it's on hand if sides appear.

Posted this in my log also but though it might get my traction here.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-02-2014 at 08:06 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you sure you want TRT? have you tried torem + low dose exem? res100?

- - - Updated - - -

youll get at least 600 ng /dl with exem putting it in range i'd bet

but i feel you i'm only 22 and considering TRT lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you want to bomb the test and get the trt:

sleep as little as possible for TWO nights prior to testing. drink the day before test. stay hydrated though. also be very hydrated for test and it will dilute concentration.

maybe think about home furnishings or your grandma while waiting in the lobby, that will prevent any surges in test too

if you go hard as planned above you'll prob test under 200 ng/dl

but i would get someone to drive you, you'll be retarded.

also going on a very low fat vegan diet for a week would help too. lots of soy lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marijuana-Drug-Screening.jpg

and results will be awesome
    Last edited by hossam; 12-02-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    are you sure you want TRT? have you tried torem + low dose exem? res100?

- - - Updated - - -

youll get at least 600 ng /dl with exem putting it in range i'd bet

but i feel you i'm only 22 and considering TRT lol
    Pretty damn sure....
    I talked about it with my GF a bunch over the long weekend and I've been thinking about it and reading into it for weeks.

Haven't tried anything to get my levels up and if I have to take torem and exem or supps to get them up Id rather just pin test.
    Only time I've seen a 624 for test was coming off epi andro and taking 500-600 a week of HCG.

My dad has been on TRT for 3yrs and he loves it. He tells me about how much better he feels way more energy and focus and better body comp without even lifting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    if you want to bomb the test and get the trt:

sleep as little as possible for TWO nights prior to testing. drink the day before test. stay hydrated though. also be very hydrated for test and it will dilute concentration.

maybe think about home furnishings or your grandma while waiting in the lobby, that will prevent any surges in test too

if you go hard as planned above you'll prob test under 200 ng/dl

but i would get someone to drive you, you'll be retarded.

also going on a very low fat vegan diet for a week would help too. lots of soy lol

None of my other low test results where purposely skewed by doing anything out of the norm so I'm not even sure if any of the above will be required and I don't drink ever and I eat a HIGH fat diet and I know I wont/can't go vegan for any amount of time but I could drop the fats or even fast for 24-36hrs.
    I was thinking about staying up late and jerking off a few time plus drinking a ton of water. My appointment is at 2:15pm and I told the receptionist I could and didn't mind staying fasted until then. Will that help to get lower levels?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have a read of this thread: http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/3070-reversing-hrt-or-avoiding-hrt.html

Also read review #64 here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

If you address the symptoms that are causing low testosterone you can fix it, also if your body is making testosterone now you may just need a tune up, the mechanics are all there and work so you just need to fix a couple of areas up. HCG booster shots can easily help this along.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    Marijuana-Drug-Screening.jpg

and results will be awesome
    Or maybe that's already the problem because I smoke MJ daily. lol
    I'll be quitting for a while after my appointment or atleast tapering back some.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention in my first post that I've been down on energy and crashing hard almost daily around 1-3pm, all my drive and focus isn't really around like it should be, my sleep habits have went to shit, shitty/feeling down all the time, mood swings, hard time maintaining any type of respectable body comp, and the list could go on and on but the main thing is I just feel OFF in someway shape or form.

With all that said my libido and sex drive is threw the fucking roof. When I'm with my GF we have sex 2-4 times a day and my unit is always ready to go but I do notice a difference in erection quality because some times it's just hard but not hard and jacked like it should be. My GF can even tell the difference and that's a shitty deal to hear/talk about.

I'll probably talk to my dad about it today and see what he thinks and ask if he wishes if he'd of asked about trt earlier know that he's on it.

My dad and I see the same Doctor and she seems pretty free and open to ideas/suggestion while on trt, but she wasn't able to get me in so I'll be seeing a male doctor this time so hopefully he understands where I'm coming from or doesn't want me feeling that/the way I do or he'll be a dick and try to tell me everything else I should try first or that it's not the issue.

I've already came to the conclusion that if I'm unable to get a script I'll probably just take it into my own hands and start self prescribed trt and do all my own bloods to keep things inline.
    So if he doesn't even want to hear me out of talk it threw I'll be letting him know that I'll do my own trt but I'd rather do it the safe/legal way and under the supervision of a doctor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    You should have a read of this thread: http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/pct-post-cycle-therapy-oct-on-cycle-therapy/3070-reversing-hrt-or-avoiding-hrt.html

Also read review #64 here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/

If you address the symptoms that are causing low testosterone you can fix it, also if your body is making testosterone now you may just need a tune up, the mechanics are all there and work so you just need to fix a couple of areas up. HCG booster shots can easily help this along.
    Would be great to mix myself but how do I know what's causing me to have Low T and I know I'm still producing test know and HCG has boosted my levels before but I'm back to feeling shitty and have been for months.

This probably sound hard headed and stubborn but Im not sure Id even want to take a natty supp everyday to boost levels over just pining test weekly. The natty way does sound good but it'll get spendy over time because my dads told me how cheap his vials of test are and its dirt cheap.
    Plus if I go the natty route I'll still be stuck doing/paying for my own bloods too.