User Tag List

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quads are my favorite spot. I mainly use delt quad ventro glute.

I think 5/8 27g is the best, but .5 inch slins are a close second. With the shorter needles make sure to simple the skin (push the needle deep so you basically make a crater shape in the skin)

- - - Updated - - -

But the 1ml barrel is required for the 27g to be fun. If you have 5/8" 25s they are useable with the 3ml barrel but still very slow compared to a 28g slin

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quad. i use the 5/8 25's and its super smooth. super fast. just gotta get the angle right!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But Nate you're using a 1 ml barrel right?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done deal....

5/8ths 25g pin, 1ml 200mg right into the quad and it went fine.
    Took forever to draw with a 25g so ill be asking for a lager size for that.

Probably try delts next.
    Thinking of doing another .5/100mg Thursday or Friday then 100 a week after that.

How's that plan sound?

Follow up bloods are 10-11wks out and next appointment is in May.

I'll upload some pics of my bloods in a few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my bloodwork results

Next round of bloods will have this tested plus Total T.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inject it 3X a week, before or after HCG- and make sure you get HCG prescribed.

Your next bloodwork you need to do before next injection.

As for injecting- you can also try subcutaneous, for some people it works better (slightly slower release) but for some not.

As for bloods, apart of usual stuff connected to low testosterone- your ferritin is low and you need to bring it in upper 1/3, you can try with iron supplements but make sure that doses are low

what time is your normal waking up time, and what time blood was drawn?

it seems that progesterone is on low side so far, so continue with pregnenolone and DHEA, as it needs topping up. I beleive that your body is trying to keep cortisol in good levels but on expense of other hormones in line- preg, DHEA...

Thyroid seems OK so far, same as adrenals- it will be need to check after testosterone increases- as demand for them will be increased and it could potentially lead to problem tough I think it will not in near future.

IGF levels are lowish as well but thats probably because sex hormones are low as well, it may improve in future if not than GHRP's are maybe option.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-09-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Inject it 3X a week, before or after HCG- and make sure you get HCG prescribed.

Your next bloodwork you need to do before next injection.

As for injecting- you can also try subcutaneous, for some people it works better (slightly slower release) but for some not.
    No RX for HCG or a AI at this time and I brought up both.
    I have a couple vials of HCG that I could use but not sure how she'd react when my next round of bloods comes back or if it'll throw up a red flag.

Yes my next BW test will be 7-10 days after an injection or right before my next injection. Samething just worded different.

I thought about SubQ but went IM since I'm a Test Virgin and wanted to get my first IM injection under my belt. I'll stick with IM injections until my next bloods then maybe I'll play around with SubQ injections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She did mention I could have Klinefelter syndrome but she said the test is spendy and will find out if my insurance will cover some of it or just how expensive it is without insurance.

Haven't really look into what Klinefelter syndrome is all about but will get on that this week.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You defintely need HCG, and definitely more frequent injections- once a week or less is simply not good enough, as it will create peak and than it will be low, 3X is best IMO but you can get away with 2X a week.

Also I think its best to have AI at hand, otherwise things can go sideways, and you dont want gyno either.

IM injection is fine, SQ is just an possibility.

And you dont have a Klinefelter syndrome, I can see that on your photo.
    You'll get trauma by listening to your doctor one day you're bipolar next Klinefelter syndrome, fcuking hell.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You defintely need HCG, and definitely more frequent injections- once a week or less is simply not good enough, as it will create peak and than it will be low, 3X is best IMO but you can get away with 2X a week.
    X2 on this. the rollercoaster is hell at less than twice weekly. SubQ helps with the up and down, but i would recommend a 28 or 29. 26g is difficult to get in without going through all of my subQ tissue into god knows what.
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs