User Tag List

Thread: USPS Insanity

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USPS Insanity

So my order came in. BUT I didn't have 5.80 cash on me, so the post man couldn't give me my order that was already shipped because apparently there was still 5.80 that needed to get paid but didn't and I asked why the fuk did it get shipped to my house if the postage wasn't right and he said theyre just shipping out everything right now and if the shipper didn't pay enough, they make it the person receiving's responsibility. Wtf is this shit??? USPS can eat my shit. Don't fukin ship stuff if the postage ain't right u filthy pieces of shit (rant aimed at USPS not PN . And I HAD to have cash. I've NEVER heard of this. He wasn't lying tho. The little fukin paper even said I owed 5.80. I'm sorry but this is a dirty fukin tactic the post office is using and I think it's bullshit. I'm aupossed to have cash on me??? Wtf is that.

Now I gotta wait a few hours bfor the guy can get back to the post office so I can take
    The time to drive over there and pay the fee and go through this whole hassle when the God dam package was 5 inches from my face.

Anyone else experienced this ever??? EVER?? I've been buying things online since I was like 12......and this has never happened.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow lol I have never heard of that. Crazy. Did you aly pay a shipping fee on the site?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a new one to me and like you said why would they even ship it.
    Now the real question why didn't PN pay the right amount and how'd they not pay that amount?
    Seems odd since I'd think they'd have there own prepaid shipping system so why or how would USPS even know to check to see its shy 5.80.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This happens to us every now and then...we'll get a package and have to pay the difference.

I think it's nice that the USPS goes to deliver is and collect the difference...sometimes it's literally 10 cents. I'd rather have the product now then have it shipped back and reshipped.

Scope, I can think of a few scenarios on how that happened:
    1) the shipping label was voided and shipped anyway
    2) wrong weight entered
    3) USPS made a mistake
    4) error with shipping software

most likely, this was user error (items 1 or 2 above)
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!