User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most of the huge bodybuilders are showing off their bodies in front of women
    and that what most of the women don't like ( showing off )
    but like others said if he is confident and not showing off then the ladies
    will for sure adore hem!
    during my first year in college me and 3 other friends were huge guys in the first year
    and we were showing off pretty much which led to a hard singles status!
    after that we realized that we need to calm down and start being comfortable with our bodies
    and i assure you the results were awesome for the 4 of us!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBG, I've never had much of a problem getting liad..but I wanna live in your universe..this wonderful land where a 9 is easier than a 7 or 8..you can have the 8's I'll take the 9's. I have never once encountered it the other way around.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    BBG, I've never had much of a problem getting liad..but I wanna live in your universe..this wonderful land where a 9 is easier than a 7 or 8..you can have the 8's I'll take the 9's. I have never once encountered it the other way around.
    I'd rather a seven or eight tbh. They're generally more interesting. The really attractive ones just coast on their looks. I get what bbg is saying though, we all love a challenge. Its a lot more satisfying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol our challenges are different than..mine is to see what's the hottest girl I can bang out. If she's interesting or not makes no difference to me, because most chicks I meet I can't stand for more than an hour or 2..per week or couple days. The ones who I do stand to be around and enjoy their company is girls I've friended, which is like 5 lol. There is no vested interest in these girls except their body. The rest is irrelevant to me. The chase and challenge is landing that body and face, for me atleast..not if she's harder to achieve and looks worse..that's wasted effort in how I do things. I want the most return on my investment(time) hahaha..I guess I just don't like women much outside of sex lol..which is weird cuz I have a great relationship with my mom. Which is where I'm told these bleak outlooks on women come from ..?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^don't you get annoyed when the girl is hot visually but acts a fool during sex? or does that not matter

like weird faces or noises or randomly freaks out or lame dirty talk or bad smelling pussy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    ^don't you get annoyed when the girl is hot visually but acts a fool during sex? or does that not matter

like weird faces or noises or randomly freaks out or lame dirty talk or bad smelling pussy
    Lies there like she's dead. Like fucking a canoe.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last year I was seeing this Banging hot chick but fuck she was annoying as hell with her damn baby/little kid voice and her sex game wasn't all that either.
    Maybe thats why I don't like white chicks and blonde white chicks are the worse.

I'd much rather have a fun 7 than bunk ass annoying 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I dig that weekend..but honestly there is no rhyme or reason to which girls it happens with. A lot of ugly chicks(and I've had my fair share lol) do some ugly shit during sex. And so have some really hot ones, but not a number to raise an eyebrow at. I guess I see things differently because I haven't experienced what you guys have? Most of the hot girls I've banged; upper echelon ones, were for he most part always bomb in bed..they better fucking be, I mean what else does she have to offer?

And to be frank what does she need to offer to succeed. If she's hot, fucks like a freak, and is submissive..she will marry money regardless. Girls like that don't need skills..they will fuck their way to money. And I don't mean that in the grimiest way at all. My hats off to em, if I could, I would. They need to be good at 2 things to succeed, sex, and look hot. And I'd say most of the girls that were hot that I've heen with earned their weight in copper(I'd never trade gold for a chick..but copper is valuable, and id trade it lol). But if it was a general rule of thumb that hot girls sucked in every way to 7-8's except looks..then yeah I probably would see it your way. But that hasn't really been my experience.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^your gonna end up with a real WINNER.

Do you ever plan on getting married??
    If so you might want to find a good lawyer first. Lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged