User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entertaining Study

I thought this was interesting. My wife's tastes have definitely changed over time. Before we were married her previous boyfriends were not built in anyway. Now she says that she could never be with someone without muscle. lol

Women find bodybuilders unattractive

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we change myself over time.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is a signifigant difference between a well proportioned guy who is obviously takes care of himself versus a pro bodybuilder. One could be seen as attractive and the other not so much...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call BS.

Put real men in front of them and monitor their physiological response and then ask them questions.
    None of this shitty drawings and pictures of guys who vary in how much they don't actually lift...

I would rather be alone and never have children for the rest of my life than be unhappy with myself. What good would I be to a family or society if I were faced with significant inner turmoil at every moment anyway?

I guess my perspective would be different if my reasons for lifting were different, but I am not interested in being average or having an average mate.
    Maybe I'm spoiled but I have always prioritized the gym over any girlfriend, and when I didn't I ended up in an unhealthy relationship.
    Now a wife and kids will admittedly be a different story, but as far as attracting a mate goes they better love the entire lifestyle or gtfo.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also did a study that showed that women are batshit crazy.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up DerekH..good to see you man!!!

I know the leaner I get the more women I attract. When I was 230..my own gf told me I was too big and less attractive.

Def a fine line in the sand for many of us.

But you are right..I see plenty of guys wearing skinny jeans at 96lbs soaking wet with hot girls on their arms. I like to think they are GymNtonic pheromone customers
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exposure probably had a lot to do with it also. If their only exposure to a specific body type is limited, their point of view will be also.

- - - Updated - - -

But you are right..I see plenty of guys wearing skinny jeans at 96lbs soaking wet with hot girls on their arms. I like to think they are GymNtonic pheromone customers [/QUOTE]

My brother just picked up some the other day! I'll let you know what he thinks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to sound misogynistic or sexist but you can be the ugliest fucker on the planet and still take home a different, perfect 10 every night and you could be tall, ripped and rich and still get absolutely no play. Women don't like the fact that they're as bad as we are really, just different things push their buttons. Genetic underwiring.

It's all how you carry yourself, guys in good shape generally do better cause they're more confident in themselves, they've worked hard on it and it displays some pretty nice characteristics in a man (discipline, ambition etc) but all it does is get your foot in the door.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 sup3r_man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with entropy. I know a lot of girls that get off on guys being real confident and comfortable in their body. Look at Will Ferrell. Girls love that guy because he's funny and doesnt care that he shouldn't have his shirt off.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the same note women who are hard to get are always more interesting to me than girls who seem easy. An easy 9 won't get as much attention from as a hard to get 7.5 or 8
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day