User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lame dirty talk effects me the same way as finasteride in the sack.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    y'all are hilarious. tall straw talking bout "slayin em"

unless theres a connection...hookup sex for me is sooooooo meh. i guess if the dude was ripped and gorgeous it'd be a different story, but even then, so meh.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tallstraw, do they really give degrees to neanderthals? Dude, you seriously need to reapraise how you view women, your mum is a woman for fucks sake. I can tell you for nothing you will look back on yourself in 10 years and shake your head at your twenty something self.
    I was similar myself for a while though, but boy do i wish i could turn back the clock.
    Anyone with that mindset will only attract the type of female that cannot give them the life they want - the life they deserve maybe, but certainly not the life they want - and we all ultimately want the same thing, 300 million years of evolution ensures that bro.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i guess if the dude was ripped and gorgeous.
    I woke up in the night and thought someone had called out for me.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Tallstraw, do they really give degrees to neanderthals? Dude, you seriously need to reapraise how you view women, your mum is a woman for fucks sake. I can tell you for nothing you will look back on yourself in 10 years and shake your head at your twenty something self.
    I was similar myself for a while though, but boy do i wish i could turn back the clock.
    Anyone with that mindset will only attract the type of female that cannot give them the life they want - the life they deserve maybe, but certainly not the life they want - and we all ultimately want the same thing, 300 million years of evolution ensures that bro.
    He's still young. He'll get there, it just hasn't bitten him in the ass yet.

As much as I agree with you, we try not to talk to each other like that here mate.
    Last edited by entropy; 01-27-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I woke up in the night and thought someone had called out for me.
    10/10-would laugh again
    Last edited by tallstraw; 01-27-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah sorry if any offence taken, none intended, was just trying to shepherd a young gun in a better direction, i guess choice of words a little mean.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copypasta texts are the perfect tool for entertaining and informative study. They provide a diverse range of content, from humorous memes and jokes to serious discussions and debates. This variety keeps the study experience engaging and entertaining, while also providing a wealth of knowledge and insights. Additionally, copypasta texts can be easily shared and discussed with others, making them a great tool for collaborative learning. Whether you're looking to brush up on your language skills, stay informed on current events, or just have a good laugh, copypasta texts are a valuable resource for any learner.