User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cobalt.. I also experienced your dilemma with choosing so I also ordered both . review coming... Soon.. Uoj is still BOSSS as of now .. Hv to wait and see if it gets dethroned. I'm just worried abt all the stims inhibiting my "pump" lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stacked them..it was insane. I had a great workout..very very very good. But truth be told about an hour after my workout I had a headache..

Didn't last for long..but it might be too much to combine the two LMAO.

Best review I think I have seen yet was on SSB2 on FB. I copy and pasted this, it is real.

Here it is!

Todd Sanford What are you waiting for people get it. Worried that you'll spend your bill money, screw it the bills will be back next month. Scared the wife will get mad? She won't be after the super laser concentration vaginal destruction your gonna put on her because of punchout. No hair on your chest, just one serving and you'll grow a portrait of hair in the shape of Chuck Norris ready to roundhouse kick the shit out of weights. You'll have so much awesomeness pouring out of you the building will explode and every women in 2 square miles will get pregnant because your badass awesomeness. So what are you waiting for get it now and watch your balls grow some balls.
    4 mins · Unlike · 1
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried my sample of UOJ yesterday and whoa!! I took a full serving, and probably should have only done half. I felt this stuff starting to kick in about 3/4 of the way through the 6 ounces of water I mixed it with.

This stuff is by far the strongest thing I've ever tried. Not sure how Punched Out feels, but I will not be testing the waters with a full dose any time soon, LOL. I may add half the scoop to my All-In and see what happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i received my full tube ULTIMATE PUNCH-ED OUT thanks to the awesome Wesley for giving me this great opportunity to try his Pre workout from GymnTonic

first time:

i had the year end closing at my work so i thought i would take it in the morning to aid in concentration and activity
    i started with one full scoop and i didn't go for the 2 scoops as i am a little bit worried from the caffeine effect on my nervous system
    and i am an over 300 pounds and currently on AS cycle

taste :
    similar to fruit candy! an awesome taste i didn't expect it to be this good with the correct amount of sweetness
    so i give it 10 for the taste

dissolving : i put the scope into 2 small plastic cups as i didn't have a shaker at work and i mix it with water
    and stir with a plastic spoon and it mixed will but some of it didn't mix well and rested at the end of the cup
    so i guess in the shaker it will mix better

effect:

i was doing my financial calculations and i was very worried that
    i will not be able to finish on time or meet the dead line when i suddenly started
    gathering the information and doing the reports amazingly fast and accurate with great concentration
    and i started walking in the factory checking out the whole facility with no tiredness feeling and with great energy
    and after work is finished i went to the gym and did a great session despite my shoulder pain and when its time for bed
    it didn't keep me awake like most of the pre workout supplements will do to me

its effect surprisingly lasted from 10 AM and started fading at 7 PM!
    i have tried all kinds of pre workout and nothing lasted that long!
    9 hours of activity and concentration and paying attention to all small details!

Sides:

the only little side i noticed is a slight increase in anger and little increase in heart beat rate
    which was disappeared after 2 gm of Taurine and i know i git this effect from the caffeine
    other than that no any noticeable sides

this stuff is no joke the most strongest pre workout i have ever tried since UOJ

i will continue to post here the usage days to come as i am super happy about this stuff
    IMG_0243.JPG

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had 3 ladies working in my office so i thought let them try it and see how it goes
    after i gave each one a half scoop they all reported after half an hour that they feel very happy!

weird

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WES!!! You putting phermones in this shit too!!!! HAHA!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    i had 3 ladies working in my office so i thought let them try it and see how it goes
    after i gave each one a half scoop they all reported after half an hour that they feel very happy!

weird

LOL!! Awesome review Hossam man. Thank you so so much for the feedback. Very glad that you have it and that its overseas is even more cool!!!!! Theres a huge dopamine release from the ingredients. There's some solid ingredients in there, but the PEA, Ephedrine Nev. and the pikamilon are huge contributors. Mood enhancement and focus is big time in this. Those are a few ingredients in the new "BLUE" product being released today/tomorrow for presale.

This product has better reviews then the UOJ even. I'm surprised it doesn't sell as fast. I personally am now using the half and half Scope method. And every workout is insane. I used Ultimate Punched in the am when I am tired. Wakes u up and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    WES!!! You putting phermones in this shit too!!!! HAHA!!!
    LOL..not a bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make that shirt, I want it.

I finally got around to trying UPO for the first time today. I've been hooked on UOJ, so the plastic seal was still on the tub, lol.

All I can say is holy fuck. I literally had to put the weights down and say it was time to stop because I didn't want to quit. My arms hurt so fucking bad right now because I lifted so much today. I was doing skull crushers and kept going heavier. I will normally do 5 sets, hitting about 100-105 lbs. I was at 140 lbs on the EIGHTH set. Can't wait to run this some more. The idea of UPO and UOJ together just seems insane right now.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPO/UOJ stack is LEGIT....

Just make sure you have about 4hrs to just lift and lift and lift some more.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Just make sure you have about 4hrs to just lift and lift and lift some more.
    My joints hurt just reading that.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!