User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=WesleyInman;43186]You guys are amazing. Ty scope as always for being so positive and really promoting the product, super happy you like it!

LOL!! Hossam I had no clue you played. You are awesome man..made me laugh. Ultimate joy hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Happy it is working for you and you are enjoying it. Hope ur foot heals quick man.

Weekend I thought the same thing back in the day. Hossam is a big dude though..Def wouldn't want to mess with someone his size.

Loving the feedback. I have been using the Ultimate Punched myself.. daily. It isn't as effective as when I use it sparingly..but I'm hooked. You feel so good and stimulated...It's just what I like. I always say I was a big fan of Angel Dust OG..I like UOP just as much..No BS at all.

Somm, I'm gonna send you some samples of this too this week, prob 2morrow..that cool?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just noticed this!! Heck ya thats cool!!! I actually just placed an order for some of this and some Blue before I even noticed this post, but more is def better! Thanks Wesley, you the man!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=WesleyInman;43193]I very often use it around this time and I have no issue falling asleep by 10-12..but I'm also very stim tolerant. Takes something special for me to even feel it. I use a full scoop around 4-5 quite a bit..or I do the half/half scope method. UOJ is far easier to fall asleep on ..it doesn't wire me like UOP..but even on the UOP alone..i find that i have a mild crash about 2-3 hours later. UOJ has zero crash IMO and you can sleep on it at anytime..at least i can.

Yep, that is what I tried to compete with. OG Angel Dust was amazing. I used to sell so many of those..for good reason. If you liked that, you will like this![/QUOTE]

I've tried Angel Dust and I honestly think that UOJ is better, at least for me it is. Angel Dust put me in a bad mood for some reason, and I crashed afterward. UOJ puts me in a good mood. I haven't tried the Punch-ed Out yet but i'm sure its good, esp after all the great reviews!!