Anyone that can please post a review of this product here, it would be greatly appreciated.

The sale started at GYMnTONIC offering a money back guarantee, satisfaction guaranteed..

And I have to admit, I had not personally tried a full scoop of this product just yet..but I did the last 2 days..

And honestly I have to admit, I am VERY impressed at the synergy that is attained with this product.

As of this morning we are SOLD out. Pre-Order is going up asap.

My favorite STIM pwo of all time was hands down ANGEL DUST ORIGINAL by BSL. I have tried them all, Jack3d original, 1-MR, Stimul8, White Flood, HYDE (original) and many of those contained 1,3 dmaa. This product does not.

I am personally VERY immune to stims...it takes a very special product to get me going and I ASSURE you that this for me, beats out any of those named above. Even my favorite of all time Angel Dust.

1 scoop had me super strong, definitely turned my face a bit red, but the good thing was that the Caffeine Anhydrious quantity did not leave me crashing, but rather a nice tapered off effect. So you get about 45mins to 2 hours MAX (for me) super stim effect and then a slow gradual tapering off. Not the crash. During my workout, the beta alanine didn't make me itchy, its not too prickly of an effect, its just right. I had some sweating and some chills, but tbh, it was a pleasant chill...mood improved and I felt very strong and aggressive.

I honestly can tell you a STAR is born with this product.

Mind you this does not have the endurance and performance qualities of the Ultimate Orange Juiced, this is a full blown "explosive feel" product. You definitely do not wanna do cardio or endurance work on this. This is ideal for adding new strength to a normal gym workout or for a powerlifter, etc. Take plenty of rest between sets and DO NOT exceed the dosage.

I'm more impressed by this product then I even expected. Put my rep on the line saying this.

I personally will be altering this depending on what type of workout I am doing this day and I don't intend to take this daily. Even the price is very fair.

I can honestly put this against anything I have tried and know it will stand side by side with the best, but likely better.

Heres what I am hearing so far...

"most badass Stim pre-workout I have ever used"

"Best pre-workout to ever exist, how is this possible??"...

"I worked out for 2 hours and wanted more. This is the best stimulant product I have ever tried. Customer for life"

"Never felt any product like this.... AMAZING".