[QUOTE=WesleyInman;43186]You guys are amazing. Ty scope as always for being so positive and really promoting the product, super happy you like it!

LOL!! Hossam I had no clue you played. You are awesome man..made me laugh. Ultimate joy hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Happy it is working for you and you are enjoying it. Hope ur foot heals quick man.

Weekend I thought the same thing back in the day. Hossam is a big dude though..Def wouldn't want to mess with someone his size.

Loving the feedback. I have been using the Ultimate Punched myself.. daily. It isn't as effective as when I use it sparingly..but I'm hooked. You feel so good and stimulated...It's just what I like. I always say I was a big fan of Angel Dust OG..I like UOP just as much..No BS at all.

Somm, I'm gonna send you some samples of this too this week, prob 2morrow..that cool?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just noticed this!! Heck ya thats cool!!! I actually just placed an order for some of this and some Blue before I even noticed this post, but more is def better! Thanks Wesley, you the man!!!