User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pregnenolone in PCT

I've been trying to find out whether this is a good or bad idea. There was an article on the PP. forum, but I can't access it now. So any of you smart guys know the answer?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pregnenolone in PCT

I believed I saved this article somewhere.... I will search on my pc when I am at home.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pregnenolone is a hormone, to feel benefits of pregnenolone you would have to use dosage that would stop HPTA recovery, from adding small amount of pregnenolone you would not "feel" anything really. Also for example EndoAmp Max is used to prevent cortisol raise, and pregnenolone is very often used to raise cortisol so using both of them makes no sense to me, tough I theorise that there are times when them two could be used together.
    Anyway- I would not suggest using pregnenolone in PCT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Pregnenolone is a hormone, to feel benefits of pregnenolone you would have to use dosage that would stop HPTA recovery, from adding small amount of pregnenolone you would not "feel" anything really. Also for example EndoAmp Max is used to prevent cortisol raise, and pregnenolone is very often used to raise cortisol so using both of them makes no sense to me, tough I theorise that there are times when them two could be used together.
    Anyway- I would not suggest using pregnenolone in PCT.
    I've used it on cycle when I wasn't using Dermacrine or Androdrive and felt a benefit from it. Eric had suggested 50mgs on cycle and it worked well. I was reticent to use it in PCT until I found out more, so thanks for that. I'm guessing that it would go nicely with a natty stack though, and that it's so mildly suppressive that it's not an issue, except in PCT. Pregnenolone made me feel great and is something I'll definitely be using in future cycles.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear by pregnenolone, it is very versatile hormone and helps out adrenals and also pregnenolone on its own can sort out neurotransmitters- interesting thing about pregnenolone supps is that some brands work better for some and worse for others. Topical is more effective, but some orals work allright. Pregnenolone is a great addition to any cycle and TRT as well. Out of cycle- pregenolone itself is not supressive but it cascades into other hormones which then can cause supression- if right dosage is used it could be run indefinitely without supression, but finding "right dosage" is hard task. Other thing with pregnenolone is that higher dosage is not always more efficient- when we use higher doses liver produces more enzymes- so it goes into waste.
    For anyone with adrenal fatigue- pregnenolone is a Godsend, for older folks is also very beneficial and it really improves quality of life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I swear by pregnenolone, it is very versatile hormone and helps out adrenals and also pregnenolone on its own can sort out neurotransmitters- interesting thing about pregnenolone supps is that some brands work better for some and worse for others. Topical is more effective, but some orals work allright. Pregnenolone is a great addition to any cycle and TRT as well. Out of cycle- pregenolone itself is not supressive but it cascades into other hormones which then can cause supression- if right dosage is used it could be run indefinitely without supression, but finding "right dosage" is hard task. Other thing with pregnenolone is that higher dosage is not always more efficient- when we use higher doses liver produces more enzymes- so it goes into waste.
    For anyone with adrenal fatigue- pregnenolone is a Godsend, for older folks is also very beneficial and it really improves quality of life.
    After trying the Swanson 50mg Pregnenolone I was very surprised at how good it made me feel. I'd guess that pregnenolone plays a big part in the 'feelgood' effect of Dermacrine and people have overlooked how effective it is. Pretty damn cheap, also.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked this out and for the price it would be worth buying just for the feel good effects.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here what I found on a post of Eric from PP concerning Pregnenolone :

Well, pregnenolone cream is legal and readily available in most counties, and as it passes the skin, pregnenolone readily interacts with the skins enzymes (3b HSD) and makes partial conversion to progesterone. (The reason for applying pregnenolone rather than strait progesterone is the added cognitive enhancements of pregnenolone.) In most cases, a 10-20mg application of pregnenolone cream would convert to sufficient amounts of progesterone to control DHT conversion from testosterone supplementation. (given via IM or topically)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Here what I found on a post of Eric from PP concerning Pregnenolone :
    Well, pregnenolone cream is legal and readily available in most counties, and as it passes the skin, pregnenolone readily interacts with the skins enzymes (3b HSD) and makes partial conversion to progesterone. (The reason for applying pregnenolone rather than strait progesterone is the added cognitive enhancements of pregnenolone.) In most cases, a 10-20mg application of pregnenolone cream would convert to sufficient amounts of progesterone to control DHT conversion from testosterone supplementation. (given via IM or topically)

So I'm assuming the best way for me to take Preg is through sublingual administration as application on the skin or by oral would cause more conversion to Progesterone?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious to hear more about be pregnenolone effect on DHT/progesterone