User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stano + dianabol

if a friend running ultrastano at 6 caps wanted to add dianabol to add a source of estrogen but nothing too intense, and no AI, how much would someone recommend? 20 mg?

- - - Updated - - -

alternatively would someone recommend oral trest over dbol for this application

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was years and years ago I tried D-bol. Never liked it very much except when I used just 5 mg ED during a long, hard conditioning preparation to boost protein synthesis and maintain muscles. There it was very convenient.

Just for have some estrogen in the cycle I think around 10 mg is enough, but I´m a guessing here. But today I should, as you say, use trest in this case.
    I´m actually on a trest/stano cycle right now and trest will definitely bring som estro to the table.
    I think a TD trest for about 25 mg ed will do the job just fine.

I don´t know how much difference it makes in the real world between using trest instead of a low dose methyl like dbol for the longterm health, but I would opt for trest in this regard as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about dosing for oral trest?

- - - Updated - - -

Which stano are you using and what are your doses / results?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 mg X 5 times a day could probably work, but again, I´m guessing here.

I´m using FRL Alphahard. Just 3 weeks in the cycle so its hard to say, especially when I have some other stuff in the cycle, but to be honest, I´m not too impressed this far. But I´m running recommended dosage and that is just 300 mg of Epiandro/androsterone so maybe double the dose would give a more fair compare against other prod.

Would trade Alphahard against Ultrastano 8 days a week though but I didn´t have access to that when I bought the cycle.