Yes and salvo. Most of them are not listed on the ban but still

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    So they were only relying on PH sales?
    From what I remember, iron legion was just there to fund Antaeus. We all know how cheap raw powders are (even tested powders) from a decent source. And then that money was used to fund the innovation over at Antaeus where they develop actual new products that require a good bit of investment in R&D.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion

Had a feeling it was coming so I banked some Salvo. I'm going to miss that stuff.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion

Good thing you banked it. I scoured the net this morning to find some. Bought the last 8 I could find. I heard it should easily be good past 10 years if stored right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion

Mine won't last that long LOL.

Stuff holds a shit ton of powder if you have patience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion

Care to elaborate on what kind of results you have achieved concentration wise? If not, I understand. I've never used it, but curious on form concentration per bottle.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next logical step would be to begin brewing our own transdermal carriers? I'm assuming that certain compounds can affect blood plasma levels with greater efficiency through the use of a transdermal carrier. This is important because some of us may now have a dwindling stash.

"Transdermal Recipe

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
    15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
    15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
    10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
    10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
    10% DMSO
    The 15% IPM and 15% IPP can be combined and just use 30% IPM...

ISO is used as a solvent. It will help disolve the ph into the solution. It also has some penetration properties.

IPP is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated easily by the ph(dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the IPM).

IPM is used for the same reason as the IPP.

OA this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It works with the lipids in the skin to let the ph go through.

PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for ther ph to penetrate. NO you can't just use water....

DMSO It is A powerful penetration enhancer. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO.
    Other factors that help penetration....
    1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD
    2. Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration.
    3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hoefully for you it is only 5 mins max
    4. If you can remove hair where ph isa being applied. The ph can attach to the hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...

I know this is going to be asked so here is the amount of ml............
    40% ISO is 96ml

15% IPP is 36ml

15% IPM is 36ml

10% OA is 24ml

10% PG is 24ml

10% DMSO is 24ml

You put them all in the bottle add you PH's and whalla you have an awsome homebrew... I recommend you get your supplies from Server Error in the bodybuiling section.

This will give you a solution very similar to the old Avant transdermal. Some guys like a gel like BDC put out. If you prefer a gel, buy some carbomer 934, and Add triethanolamine drop-wise until gel is attained.

It is best to buy a large glass beaker to do your mixing in so you can heat it gently. This will aid the PH powder into solution alot easier!

Thanks to AnabolicMinds.com for the research and time input for the recipe!"
    Hat tip: Transdermal Recipe (Zech)

Personally I have attempted 10 grams of epiandro in 30mL of salvo lol. After spilling and having a bottle that was way over saturated despite repeated hot water baths and vigorous shaking that resembled the use of a shake weight, I split the bottle between 2 bottles. Rough estimate is that I had about 4.5 g/30mL that may be very close to over saturation though and may require heat and shaking before each application. The total volume will not fit in the supplied dropper bottle though.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working with the Big Guy to License Salvo...may take a little while, but we'll have it going forward.

right now, we're almost out.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion

Good move buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Legion

Very good move. Not many good empty carriers out there.