Just a quick update.
Strength is still going up and sides seem to be subsiding. I had a really great back day with PRs on every lift.
Stomach issues are gone with better fiber intake.
I have noticed reduced flexibility, but I have always sucked at consistently stretching and foam rolling. I will be sure to focus on this more in future runs and in general.
I'm up to 206lbs as of yesterday. I believe i was 197lbs at the end of a 4-6 week natty bulk that wasn't as clean as my usual diet thanks to the holidays.
Last stummer is was a pretty lean 184lbs, so I would like to be able to hit 195lbs with single digit bodyfat % by next summer.
I really liked the addition of the pm epiandro dose and have continued that at 300mg oral in the pm. I originally kept the transdermal dosage to once a day to prevent transfer to my gf in the evenings.
I enjoy the transdermal applications, but I have come to the conclusion that it is probably a waste of salvo going forward.
I have been parachuting (no time to cap) raw epiandro powder in the pm followed by a guaranteed random boner within 30 minutes lol pretty awesome actually.
Being 28 and natty, I had just recently begun experiencing a sustained drop in libido and seemed to stagnate in the gym, so I am really excited to have some vitality restored to my life.

I would really like to have a solid plan for a summer cut maybe if I can find some Trenavar I would like to run that 60/60/90/90/120/120 with Epiandro 300/300/300/600/600/600 and transdermal trest 50/50/100/100/100.

I might be able to squeeze in another small bulk or recomp depending on how PCT and equal time on/time off goes.

I really hate carrying a lot of extra bodyfat but the strength increases are really welcome.
I'm starting to get sad to see how empty my Stenabol bottle is, but I am looking forward to using the knowledge gleaned from this run for both off and on cycle in the future.
I am beginning to wonder if the early pronounced sides were a result of refusing to taper up dosages for my first cycle combined with some bad dietary habits. All in all I am satisfied with the sides I have experienced. The back pumps are annoying, but that just gives me more motivation to really push my deadlifts off cycle. I may add good mornings back in my routine and maybe hit some rack pulls to really keep the lower back challenged when off.