User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update.
    Strength is still going up and sides seem to be subsiding. I had a really great back day with PRs on every lift.
    Stomach issues are gone with better fiber intake.
    I have noticed reduced flexibility, but I have always sucked at consistently stretching and foam rolling. I will be sure to focus on this more in future runs and in general.
    I'm up to 206lbs as of yesterday. I believe i was 197lbs at the end of a 4-6 week natty bulk that wasn't as clean as my usual diet thanks to the holidays.
    Last stummer is was a pretty lean 184lbs, so I would like to be able to hit 195lbs with single digit bodyfat % by next summer.
    I really liked the addition of the pm epiandro dose and have continued that at 300mg oral in the pm. I originally kept the transdermal dosage to once a day to prevent transfer to my gf in the evenings.
    I enjoy the transdermal applications, but I have come to the conclusion that it is probably a waste of salvo going forward.
    I have been parachuting (no time to cap) raw epiandro powder in the pm followed by a guaranteed random boner within 30 minutes lol pretty awesome actually.
    Being 28 and natty, I had just recently begun experiencing a sustained drop in libido and seemed to stagnate in the gym, so I am really excited to have some vitality restored to my life.

I would really like to have a solid plan for a summer cut maybe if I can find some Trenavar I would like to run that 60/60/90/90/120/120 with Epiandro 300/300/300/600/600/600 and transdermal trest 50/50/100/100/100.

I might be able to squeeze in another small bulk or recomp depending on how PCT and equal time on/time off goes.

I really hate carrying a lot of extra bodyfat but the strength increases are really welcome.
    I'm starting to get sad to see how empty my Stenabol bottle is, but I am looking forward to using the knowledge gleaned from this run for both off and on cycle in the future.
    I am beginning to wonder if the early pronounced sides were a result of refusing to taper up dosages for my first cycle combined with some bad dietary habits. All in all I am satisfied with the sides I have experienced. The back pumps are annoying, but that just gives me more motivation to really push my deadlifts off cycle. I may add good mornings back in my routine and maybe hit some rack pulls to really keep the lower back challenged when off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blood pressure has been pretty high recently, and I can't stand to be on a treadmill for longer than 5 minutes. I had to switch to cycling for cardio. Seems the pumps are so crazy that I struggle to maintain my heart rate above 130 bpm.
    I was up to 209, and have a feeling that I will keep gaining. Definitely an impressive combination, save for the bloating I wish I could keep going.
    I am excited to really dial everything in for my next run with this stack to focus more on clean eating to see what I can do next time.
    I think that I underestimated the strength gains with this and could have progressed faster. I really wish I had an assistant/trainer that could help me go past muscle failure. With that said, I'm not sure how the tendons and ligaments would tolerate a faster progression, but I know the muscle strength was much more pronounced than I expected running a volume routine.
    Blood pressure 2 days ago was 148/90 as measured by a trained professional who grimaced and asked if i was taking anything that I knew would increase blood pressure.
    Last edited by Spank; 01-07-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final weigh in was 211.6.
    I started at 197.
    I really want to run this combo again later this year.
    I am thinking upping the support supps and focusing more on meal planning and prep to really dial everything in to run this for 6 weeks. 4 weeks seems like a teaser almost. I will be more aggressive with adding weight next time as well.
    All in all I am very satisfied with these compounds.

Some other random thoughts I've had since I graduated from Tribulus lol:
    There are many more guys and girls in my gym that are "on" than I would've guessed. Pretty much everyone I have envied in my gym has telltale signs that are clear as day now. I know a few of the older regulars noticed how much size I gained too.
    I'm so glad I decided to take the plunge because I used to be so envious to the point of frustration that I just could not get as big as these other guys in my gym. It used to piss me off so much, but I let that fuel my workouts. The discipline I've built from the frustration of comparing myself to guys who aren't natty has really motivated me, and seeing them looking smaller comparatively after this run is going to motivate me to push through PCT to hold onto as much as I can.

Even my worst workout is better than the best time I had sitting on my couch high as fuck.

I've really grown accustomed to eating on a bulk diet though. Cutting for next summer here in a month or two is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk.

Hat tip to Progainz and SoCal who have excellent customer service. I have to admit PG appeared pretty sketchy at times over the past few months (website change). I'm glad I took that risk though, because I got way more for my money (I purchased my Msten from Olympus at a time when PG did not have any listed and actually intended to purchase a different brand initially.). Also hat tip to the regulars here. The search function has been really useful, and I have gotten a lot of insight on how to make this run successful because of previous posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1/9/15 day 2 of PCT
    Began DAA ~3 grams

I had a leg day last night, Strength is still up, but I feel weaker if that makes any sense. Also still experiencing joint dryness and severe back pumps because I got lazy with side management because sides almost completely subsided.
    Delayed Onset Muscle soreness has markedly increased.

I'm being more careful with diet to make sure I get enough protein and don't drop weight too much. I would rather keep my strength and gain a little BF I guess over losing muscle gains. I am super excited to grow my balls lol and hit the next cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 2 of PCT began yesterday,
    On the last day of week 1 I had a killer leg day.
    Due to neglecting my deadlifts for a few weeks, I decided to place them as my first exercise just in case my back still wanted to be a bitch.
    I ended up pulling 365, which is 20lbs more than my pre-cycle PR, and I know I could've hit at least another 10 lbs. My squats suffered slightly from the exercise order, but I hit a PR on leg press after squats.

I crashed my E the first few days of PCT and have been experiencing some wrist pain recently.

I am holding steady at 206-208 lbs although my bodyfat percentage has increased in PCT. I plan to reluctantly maintain this weight for the rest of PCT plus 2 weeks.

I have increased natty supplement use to try to speed recovery, but my balls have come back to normal size already.
    Between the size of my balls and crashed E I am confident in my ancillaries.

Strength is still there, but scheduling and crashed E related fatigue had a negative impact on strength for a couple late night workouts.
    Last edited by Spank; 01-22-2015 at 08:18 PM.