User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Agreed. It wasn't research chem aromasin, it was pharm grade. Maybe that played a part. But methyl trienolone is just in a class of its own.
    Even given that I would still call it rather low and recommend most start higher if it is their first time with something that can cause a rapid gyno issue. Although, I wouldn't recommend m-tren for that person anyway, lol.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Even given that I would still call it rather low and recommend most start higher if it is their first time with something that can cause a rapid gyno issue. Although, I wouldn't recommend m-tren for that person anyway, lol.
    x2 on all this, especially bolded.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does sound a lot like methyl trienolone. Tons of strength + size gains, while reducing bodyfat.

12.5mg E3D of aromasin kept gyno at bay with methyl tren.
    can you elaborate how you ran the oral tren......i had some and sold it as i bought into the hysteria of how bad it is, but i know mg for mg its potent, but 1mg ed is enough vs 30mg of sd
    id guess antaeus had your back supports wise, if so howd you fair?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    can you elaborate how you ran the oral tren......i had some and sold it as i bought into the hysteria of how bad it is, but i know mg for mg its potent, but 1mg ed is enough vs 30mg of sd
    id guess antaeus had your back supports wise, if so howd you fair?
    My lifts increased like crazy over 3-4 weeks. Weight shot up without really worrying about what I ate, I just ate a lot. Basically no fat gain.

I could tell you how reckless I was on it and how I survived without taking any ancillaries at all, but no one wants to hear about that. Because it would debunk how dangerous methyltren is. I was taking no more than 1mg a day.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My lifts increased like crazy over 3-4 weeks. Weight shot up without really worrying about what I ate, I just ate a lot. Basically no fat gain.

I could tell you how reckless I was on it and how I survived without taking any ancillaries at all, but no one wants to hear about that. Because it would debunk how dangerous methyltren is. I was taking no more than 1mg a day.
    I actually have heard both ways. I have seen numerous reports now of guys saying low dose for short period was very smooth. I have also (this was on a board, do we could probably find it again), had seen someone mention jaundice-like reaction after 3 weeks. No idea what dose was.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iv run var twice and once stacked with tbol recently, no liver aids except alot of water, good diet and no alcohol, all was Aok
    i wouldnt chance it with mtren, but i know what you are talking bout......iv really come to the point where most, not all, most supports are absolutely worthless and it was the ph boom that led to the marketing of support supps without ever real backing behind besides 'i used it it worked you should too' type stuff

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: pTren - Too good to be true?

Extreme, according to Patrick Arnold, if it is in fact the compound he thinks it is.

However, if it is, than the results are strange because studies don't show the same anabolic effects.
    What is the compound he thinks it is?

- Valdez
    Valdez

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds too good to be true, but i hope it's legit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to have a "supposedly" disclaimer:

It is supposed to very strong at relatively small oral doses (~2mg). One affiliated, but apparently fairly well reputed member of another board claimed in excess of 20lbs with a significant body fat reduction.
    Reminds me of the M-trn days...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    What is the compound he thinks it is?

- Valdez
    Allyltrenbolone