User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Holidays Swole Source

Happy Holidays to all the members, friends and family here.

I have to say, it still truly impresses me daily to see this forum and the family we have here. Love every one of you guys.
    And the mods as well. H2s and Burly as well if anyone sees them please pass the word on.

Honestly have never seen a better group of people in my 20 years on the forums

Enjoy your families and hopefully your time off!!!

For Christmas my mom makes Sirloin Steak for me every year (I'm one of 6 kids, 5 sisters and the only male, so I am spoiled)..so I will be eating my Ultra Stano and Sirloin with A-1 all day LOL.

Merry Christmas everyone!! You guys are the best
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry Christmas to the SS family! Props to Wes and GymnTonic -- great service and products. I've been a stimulant junkie for 20+ years, and no preworkout has been as good as UOJ -- clean energy, long-lasting, no jitters. I've taken it before a workout, had a delay and had to workout 3-4 hours later, and still felt some positive effects from the UOJ. 1.5 scoops has been the magic formula for me (went up from 1.25 scoops). Highly recommend to anyone, even those that don't usually use or feel like they need a preworkout. It's a game-changer!

Ordered the Ultimate Punched-Out but haven't tried it yet. Looking forward to giving it a go soon.

Also, big thanks to Rob at SoCal Nutrition -- great service and lowest prices you will find anywhere! Plus since I'm in Southern California, I get my packages in like one day!