User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll just add that i tried sorghum flour too, but that is way harder to eat regularly. It is useless for bread and baking in general because it will not rise. However you can use it for pancakes or japatees - pretty sure i spelt that wrong!
    I am hoping that the research referred to for sorghum (same research i read which prompted me to fill my cupboards with it!) is a whole lot more robust than the research on bollock free dogs for prostate cancer!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious about the whole grain sorghum. Apparently you can boil it for about an hour in chicken stock and it turns out something like rice or quinoa. Swanson has the whole grain sorghum. I think I'm going to pick up a bag and try it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm curious about the whole grain sorghum. Apparently you can boil it for about an hour in chicken stock and it turns out something like rice or quinoa. Swanson has the whole grain sorghum. I think I'm going to pick up a bag and try it.
    Keep us posted if you do this! I'm always down to try another GF grain.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a couple of bags of wholegrain sorghum (i bought the whole range!) and i used it to make pop corn. I will try what i have left in chicken stock or similar as if that works that sounds great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I have had non-existent libido several times on fenugreek. But this last time was the worst. It is almost classic symptoms of you guys who were injured by finasteride.

Morning erections, gone. Random erections, never. I had difficulty getting aroused. I just plain had no interest in sex. Maintaining an erection was difficult because I just couldn't keep myself interested. And I felt no desire to self service in the off time.

I started to become more emotional. I lost my alpha feeling. My muscle tissue became softer and I couldn't get a pump worth a shit while working out. Another thing that was really pronounced that I had never felt before was a lack of interest in working out. I would get to the gym and no matter what I did beforehand or how focused I tried to be, I had an insatiable desire to leave early. None of my lifts felt good. I had no mental encouragement. It was fucking awful.

Does any of this sound familiar to you guys?

And in the weeks, or month or more after ceasing, I was still feeling this. I'm finally starting to normalize, but with assistance.

The fucking men's health supplement industry pisses me off. Every fucking product, even god damn multivitamins, have either saw palmetto or pumpkin seed in them under the guise of "prostate support." Are these motherfuckers stupid, because it's elevated estrogen that's causing the epidemic of prostatic hyperplasia, not DHT!

I'm sick and tired of the war on DHT from supplement companies that either don't know the real science or are trying to appeal to common misnomers in marketing.

Fuck Testofen. I will never take this shit ever again.

/End rant
    How you doing now mate? Have you recovered?

Im in trouble also. Last summer i began takin saw palmetto for 3 weeks by mistake thinking they were just vitamins. After a few days my body was behaving very strange...my glands had swollen, i had pain in my testicles and libido gone erections gone...after 3 weeks i sussed out what was happening and dropped them immediatley. Fenugreek then got recommmended to me as a test booster. i took it for around 4 weeks and bang the same symtpons from saw palmetto! I researched it and discovered its another DHT blocker. Upon taking the fenugreek my nuts shrank up...shrivelled flaccid...horrible disconnect fealing down there...Were now in Feb 2015 and im still dealing with these symtpons. My test levels are low at 11nmol.

Im worried sick about it.

Cheers