User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Res-100 instead of standard Resveratrol.

I have a upcoming PCT in a few weeks.
    I got my serms, using HCG and AI during cycle but I'm about to buy the Ultimate Stack from Wick. Supps. to complete my PCT.
    I loved PP's TRS and T.U.S feels like the nearest I can find in this regard.

But, I got a TON of standard Resveratrol in my stash and thinking about the possibilities to use some of that instead of Res-100 to be little costeffective.

Or is Res-100 so much better so it's worth to buy it and use during PCT and use my ordinary Res later during the year?
    I responded VERY well to the oral Sustain alpha btw (actually better than the topical!?) so maybe it's worth to try Res-100 now.
    Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously I am going to suggest Res100 but I will give you the reasons why.

1. It is in a highly advanced SEDDS - redesigned with the help of a pharmaceutical scientist and company, alongside university students for study.
    2. the resveratrol is micronized this gives a finer particle size for even greater absorption
    3. your resveratrol powder doesn't also contain 7,8 benzoflavone

versus your powder you dont have the ability to hold it in the mouth...without it tasting like dirt, this also peaks blood levels much faster.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Standard resveratrol has a pretty poor absorption rate. The Res100 is more expensive but it's worth it imo, due to the reasons listed above by O.N.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all well and good to take something if it wont absorb though....how much went to waste?
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this case is was just because I have a shitload of it already.

But I hear ya, and probably I already had decided to buy the Res-100 anyway, I just needed to hear it.

Thanks for your responses guys! O.N, my thanks to you comes on your paycheck...thank you for that by the way..