User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha I was like "Well God damn! Hair makes him look like a totally different person..I don't even recognize him!"..then you came in at the end of the video and I was "Oh...that's Wes..Damn I'm dumb.." Haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Hahaha I was like "Well God damn! Hair makes him look like a totally different person..I don't even recognize him!"..then you came in at the end of the video and I was "Oh...that's Wes..Damn I'm dumb.." Haha
    ROTFL!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I'm in, definitely interested in running this. I'll admit that I'm looking for the "next big thing" in natty supps. Despite having ordered DMZ and a bunch of Ultra Stano I'm not sure if I'll ever run an anabolic again. I have a tough time relying on some sketchball RC company to afford me a reasonable opportunity to recover properly, but I digress.. I ran x-gels and anabeta elite a few months back and wasn't impressed for all the cheddar I dropped on that stuff, not to mention the 30 fuckn pills I was swallowing a day along with 2 scoops of glycergro...ughhh. I'll definitely give it a go, sorry to hijack Wes, this is your show, not mine!!!!!

Ummm perhaps I've reconsidered at $75 a bottle....
    Overseas pharmacies. Legit, pharmaceutical-grade SERMs every time at less cost than research chems.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    So like, are you off steroids completely or are you taking epiandro in lieu of hrt?
    I have been using epi andro instead tbh! I have not used HRT in a bit...I don't rely on it anymore bc of epi andro..I know that might sound bad..but i feel and look just as good...and respond just as good..Mind you, optimally I do think HRT and epi andro is a better option, and I do think that DHT uses different receptors, that is my theory..but either way, yes I am just doing the Most Wanted! I think it's better this way and reveals a truer result.

Truth be told..the few people I have talked to with this product said they saw 4-5lb gains. Mind you, if that is true..that is HUGE for a "natural compound" like this. Even if I gain 3lbs and it's lean muscle or make some noticeable changes I think this is huge for someone like me who abused AAS for years..I am a low responder so if I gain 3..someone else might gain 5-6..5-6lbs of lean muscle and some water, is exceptional IMO I'm sure you would agree Thanx man for following.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    How many years ago was that video of you and Poundstone??? That video is SICK!!!!! Wes with hair!!!
    Hey man that had to be around 2010 or so..and yes I have hair again now..and everyone freaks out about it LOL. I don't mind. For the past few years my daughter has always introduced me to friends and their parents as such.."this is my daddy. He's bald and has muscles". LOL..I think it's funny and the hair thing..I used DHT blocking shampoo primarily to get it to come back in about 75%

LOL!!! Ty man..I wish I was half the size of Poundstone LOL. Ty though!

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Overseas pharmacies. Legit, pharmaceutical-grade SERMs every time at less cost than research chems.
    Agreed. Also guys check out Iron Mag Research- they have peps, etc...that are legit. Please check your Countries legal status before ordering anything there (some items may be for research only and NOT for HUMAN CONSUMPTION, so I cannot advocate those items for anything but research use)

Use my code "WES15" for 15% off. IronMag Research Chems (I have seen documents that show these are legit, and I trust this company 100%.

UPDATE

I have my bottles! Excited to see what happens. Day 1 is gonna start today but truthfully Fri, Sat, and Sun I am only going to run 2 caps ED. Starting MONDAY I will run 4 ED. I will train today and then Sat/Sun I am off.

I have been hitting the gym hard this week..as I was sick all last week and am down a little weight.

I weighed in around 204lbs yesterday. Had a nice session..Hit 315 x 10 on close grip bench press...which was not bad, had a few in the tank.

Leg strength was kind of weak this week..toyed with 405 for some reps..but honestly I am still recovering from the FLU. So this is why I am not jumping in head first today. Rather start the dosage low, get this in my system and go from there.

Been listening to some Techno/dubstep style music during my sessions (feel free to make fun) LOL. Hooked on this song from the DRIVE soundtrack
    Kavinsky- NightCall. Check it out if you are into this style music.

Also I am supposed to be heading with my daughter to hang out with Derek Poundstone and Marshall White (WSM competitor)..not training since I have her..but rather just visiting.. Will try and get some pics next to those guys so you can see how small they make me look
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also was gonna make it a surprise in this journal but I am trying to line up a workout with Evan Centopani and a good buddy of mine next weekend. This is not definitive yet.

Anyways, here is video of me at his gym..Montanari's Powerhouse in New Haven. I hit the 200 lb dumbells on INCLINE bench press there finally at around 205lbs bodyweight..so this is nearly a bodyweight dumbell in each hand. Here's old footage of the 180's . Balancing these his harder then I can explain. It's really very very awkward..they are huge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check out iron mag research, thanks for the heads up, 15% is huge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check out iron mag research, thanks for the heads up, 15% is huge
    Anytime man

Update WORKOUT #1 using Most Wanted

Took 2 caps Friday total with HIGH PROTEIN meals, that is key IMO to this product.

No noticeable benefit on day 1 which is to be completely expected. Again Monday is when I use this product full dosage.

Friday's workout- Shoulders/Back/Traps

CNS was a little bit tired and I was a little sore in the biceps, but I pulled this workout off anyways. I generally only like to hit muscle groups when I am at optimal condition and fully rested, as I do not believe that a workout when you are sore, is benefit of any shape or kind. I'd rather skip a day or hit a different muscle group if that is the case.

Anyways, Here is the workout:

Seated Cable Rows
    100x10
    150x10
    200x10
    300(rack)x10
    rackx10

Seated Military Dumbells (weights per hand)
    25x10 warmup
    50x10
    70x10
    100x10
    120x10 (went easy but feeling bicep soreness a bit)

Wesley Inman Shrugs (45lb plates)

x20
    x20

add 40lb chains to centers of each
    x20
    x20

Front Delt Raises (dumbells) explosive motion

25x10 per arm
    25x10
    35x10

Seated Rows (variable form this time- Arms locked the entire time then last 1/3 of motion, quick explosive pull) this requires Mind/mental connection and is hard to explain but these are Optimal "for me" for lat development.
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

Lying Shoulder raises- (laying on a flat bench and holding the bar, lowering it straight down towards your quads and pausing, then back up)
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

Hit some abs and some stretching.

Stretching is a key factor that I have been leaving out..not on purpose, but because of time constraints. I really need to get back into the practice of stretching well after every workout.

Also I have been hydrating exceptionally well during the day and the workouts. I may include an INTRA workout of Gatorade/water/baking soda and either aminos or even pure glutamine. I do like this for recovery purposes, I swear by it's effectiveness.

Also I forgot to mention. At night time I began using Antaeus Labs "oneironmacer" which is a dream and recovery type product. So far I have not had any lucid dreams but tbh, I don't remember my dreams. I am hoping to enhance my sleep, bc I have horrible sleep patterns. So I am using this product in addition to see if it improves my sleep and therefore my recovery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if your sleep is that bad..depending on how this thing works out with the Army. If the one they gave me they don't count, and don't charge me. I'll get another from the VA. I can give you my APAP machine. I have a couple nose pieces I haven't used..so you'd have a full setup, but if that doesn't fit you. You'd have to buy your own nose or face pieces depending on what you like..the nose pieces can't be more than like 1-200, so I'm over exaggerating the price hopefully. Probably way less, but I'm always surprised by how much medical equipment costs..ripoff..but there's nothing in the world that has helped like that thing. Night and day difference after you get used to it for the first 1-2 weeks(and even then, the sleep is more restful).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if your sleep is that bad..depending on how this thing works out with the Army. If the one they gave me they don't count, and don't charge me. I'll get another from the VA. I can give you my APAP machine. I have a couple nose pieces I haven't used..so you'd have a full setup, but if that doesn't fit you. You'd have to buy your own nose or face pieces depending on what you like..the nose pieces can't be more than like 1-200, so I'm over exaggerating the price hopefully. Probably way less, but I'm always surprised by how much medical equipment costs..ripoff..but there's nothing in the world that has helped like that thing. Night and day difference after you get used to it for the first 1-2 weeks(and even then, the sleep is more restful).
    Please tell me more Sound's like something I need. I hate the side effects of all of my prescription sleeping pills.

-

P.S. Kavinsky - Nightcall is good stuff!!! good stuff Wes
    Remember to send us a pic of you with those monsters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look up sleep apnea and its side effects, then look up positives of an APAP machine