Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean CPAP? Or is there a new type

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's like 3 or 4 different types. I have an APAP, there's a CPAP and some other shit too..the differences are like negligible to me is what the guy was saying.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I'm in, definitely interested in running this. I'll admit that I'm looking for the "next big thing" in natty supps. Despite having ordered DMZ and a bunch of Ultra Stano I'm not sure if I'll ever run an anabolic again. I have a tough time relying on some sketchball RC company to afford me a reasonable opportunity to recover properly, but I digress.. I ran x-gels and anabeta elite a few months back and wasn't impressed for all the cheddar I dropped on that stuff, not to mention the 30 fuckn pills I was swallowing a day along with 2 scoops of glycergro...ughhh. I'll definitely give it a go, sorry to hijack Wes, this is your show, not mine!!!!!

Ummm perhaps I've reconsidered at $75 a bottle....
    Hey Turbo
    I agree it is a bit pricy..but I did speak to Iron Forged and if demand goes up, price will come down.
    Also after my log, if anyone wants it, Iron Forged has agreed to let me do a 2 pack for around $120..or even now. It is a bit pricy that's for sure.

When I was in my early stages, 1995-96 my first supplement ever was Phosphagen HP and I shit you not, I used to pay $75 a container for it back then LOL. In fact I got a job at GNC back then just to get a discount on supplements, and I lived on that, ultimate orange, designer protein and Ripped Fuel.

Hoping this stuff is gtg

Ty for following!

- - - Updated - - -

Update

Starting 4 cap regimen ED..today.

So far I have noticed for a fact 3 things:

1) An hour after I take Most Wanted, I am hungry, very hungry.

2) I am sleeping better and I am waking up more rested feeling (not using OneIronMacer yet until this week so factually I can tell this is the Most Wanted doing this)

3) Libido and sex drive is through the roof,legit on this since I started. Could be coincidence, but I don't believe it it, but time will tell.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx tallstraw for the very amazing offer..that is very kind of you..and impressive. Means alot ot me. I have had sleep issues since I was a kid.

Best product that worked for me was Ambien CR and after like 2 months on it, my doctor refused to re-prescribe because she said it was "addictive'..then she promptly offered to prescribe me an anti depressant that had 'sedative" qualities to it that "might" work. I guess that company was offering her a bigger vacation for meds that period. Complete BS.

Anyways, ty so much man..if it comes down to it..I will let you know!!!

Ty everyone else for commenting and chiming in as well!!

First workout on full dosage.

Picked up some clients doing P.T again so my time is limited, but I will be sure to post up 3x per week minimum..So if anyone leaves me questions, please don't think I am being rude or ignoring..just super busy but will respond asap!

Had 35 minutes to train only so I had to make this one count.

2 caps in the am with a high protein breakfast.

Hit the gym for 2pm, which is a good time for me, gyms empty and I am pretty strong, or strongest 2-5pm in my personal experiences.

WORKOUT

Chest/Traps

**warmup for 5 mins

Flat Bench

135x10

225x10

315x6

405x3 (had maybe 5 in me today)

315 pause reps x 10 (5 second count resting on chest)

WesleyInman Shrugs

45x20

45x20

45x20

45x20

Incline Dumbells (weights per hand)

100x20

120x20

Ran out of time. Quick but not a bad session. Felt strong, def undertrained on this session as I had way more in me, but Under-training for me works better then overtraining.

Back at it 2morrow..wanna hit legs..might even do a 2 leg day/week routine for this month. When I was sick I lost a small amount of size in my quads..I lose size in the quads and biceps first..always. So I wanna bring them back to normal.

Will figure it out in the am.

Still noticed the appetite an hour after taking MostWanted and libido is exceptionally high all day on this. I really wanna feel this out and see if this is 100% responsible.

Anyways I am motivated. Strength was good, but WAY too early to see real results.

I actually have heard other people who ran this say they got improved sleep, and recovery and awesome pumps on this product. The very few people who ran this at 2 caps ED liked it. Very curious to see what this stuff can do.

People have asked my expectation..None. But if I can gain 2-4lbs of muscle and lose a drop of bodyfat on such a product I think that would be HUGE. I would love to see this outperform DAA and/or Osta. That would be impressive IMO.

Back at it 2morrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update
    TUESDAYS WORKOUT

Back/Biceps/Triceps

Got to the gym early in the a.m. Barely awake. Hate training early but I punched it out.

Decided I would wait until Weds for leg day. Which is today.

Seated Back Rows
    50x20
    100x10
    150x10
    300(rack) x 10..feels easy

Skullcrusher variation
    (sitting at an angle backwards on a preacher bench)
    40x20
    50x20
    60x20

Incline Dumbell Curls
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10
    55x10 per arm

Pullovers (slow and controlled)
    50x10
    70x10
    100x10 (tricep bothering me at this point)

Hammer Curls
    (dumbells per hand)
    25x10
    50x8
    70x8
    80x8

Super close grip Incline Press (specialty exercise-bringing bar to the chin only, pause, explode up each rep)
    45x30
    45x30

Dumbell deadlift into Curls
    (specialty exercise, done at the end to stretch the bicep out)
    50x10
    50x10

Streched, hanging on a pull up bar and a few odds and ends and called it a day.

Hydrated well.

Noticed my pump stayed with me longer. Still noticing the same things on this product. Sleep is better and in the morning I feel alot better, just not as tired and it is not as difficult to wake up. For me this is a big deal. Only other product that seemed to do this to me was MHP's Secretagogue One which is a natural HGH releaser.

Libido still through the roof.

Nothing else to note as of yet.

Quick video I meant to post yesterday which shows what the pause reps on bench look like:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, I must ask you a question..do you understand the meaning of the phrase "1more"..your definition and mine, are very different ��

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Wes, I must ask you a question..do you understand the meaning of the phrase "1more"..your definition and mine, are very different í ½í¸©
    Ya I don't have that mode either ! It's like a cheat code on XBox !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah? WELL GIMME THAT FUCKIN CODE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Ya I don't have that mode either ! It's like a cheat code on XBox !!
    LOL..thats awesome ty. I usually am not like that but was motivated!

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Wes, I must ask you a question..do you understand the meaning of the phrase "1more"..your definition and mine, are very different ��
    hahaha, ty TS

UPDATE SUNDAY 1/11/2014

Ok So I have been on this product full dosage about a week.

I will do the full update (weekly update on the entire scale of effects later) but here is an update for now.

Honestly. I am a bit startled by this product. I dont recognize it's effects completely yet..TBH... But it works. I will let you know I am up 2lbs and I am far more fuller and noticeable. I can make a little sense out of it.

1)SLEEP! My sleep is OPTIMAL on this product. I have relied on sleep pills, tylenol PM, melatonin, etc, for years, only to wake up groggy and feel like ****. This is the first time I have not had to use them. To the point I am in disbelief. I wake up not feeling lethargic. I wake up feeling good and refreshed, like I haven't in years. I don't have to take before bedtime. I just can fall asleep and turn off now like a normal human being. This hasn't happened to me in 10+ years. Honestly. Remarkable difference.

2) Recovery. Partially because of the sleep but also I am not sore the next day following workouts. This stuff is improving my recovery big time. I do believe intra workouts, BCAAs and glutamine with intra workout and post workout and before bed as well work..But I am not doing any of this.

Trust me..this product is working. It is VERY different acting then a PH, but I see lean gains already. I am not more vascular yet. My strength has been SOLID. I can't say it is making me stronger yet, but the pumps I have, seem to stick with me.

The sleep and recovery portion has me blown away.

The few people I have talked to that have run this say the same thing, at 2 caps ED..so I am sure it is more noticeable at 4, like I am doing.

Let me update my last workout on THURS and I will update Friday's session later on.

LEG DAY

Leg Extensions (warmups)
    50x20
    70x20
    100x20

SQUATS (super super deep ATG- Pause at the bottom fully sitting for 5 seconds, explode up)
    135x10
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x5
    405x4
    405x3
    405x3 (these are not as easy as they sound! )

Deadlift
    315x5
    405x5 speed reps
    495x5
    585x5

Seated Calf Raises
    (pause at the top for 5 seconds and squeeze each rep) and at the bottom likewise
    1 plate=45lbs
    1x20
    2x10
    3x10
    4x10
    4x10
    4x10

Hanging ab raises and called it a day.

Here is some old footage to show my squats and the big kid behind me is my buddy Tim Terwilliger, used to work with I-force and numerous other companies. Bunch of you guys know him. Good kid. Anyways, enjoy..be back later.

My apologies for the delays once again.

Product so far works. For anyone who thinks otherwise, I challenge anyone to try this and see for yourself. I very much cannot explain how much I am impressed about the recovery/sleep portion.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LAXOGENIN/ECDYSTERONE - Save me a couple of bottles before this gets banned

I'll be buying this Wes! One of these very weeks!!!!!!!

P.s. And man, one day I hope to nail 405's in deep squats for all those reps without any efforts like you do them!!!