Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    LAXOGENIN/ECDYSTERONE - Save me a couple of bottles before this gets banned

I'll be buying this Wes! One of these very weeks!!!!!!!

P.s. And man, one day I hope to nail 405's in deep squats for all those reps without any efforts like you do them!!!
    Ty man!! I'm super impressed with this as a natural product so far. I will PM You later man..sorry super booked this moment, but will check your log and PM you in the am. Thank you!!!!

UPDATE 1/12/2015

WEEK 1- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is very good. Not sure it has increased YET...but it is Optimal. I feel very strong so far on this.
    Muscle Hardness- Very minimal hardening, if anything more of a pump.
    Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
    Endurance- Can't comment one way or another on this. Not sure
    Cardio Function- Can't say.
    Vascularity- No more vascular
    Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted.
    Anger- no anger
    Depression- no depression
    Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated and therefore happy.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improved bc I am getting bigger!
    Agression in the Gym- Decent. Nothing like epistane or epiandro.but a good warm aggression underlying.
    How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
    Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
    Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
    Nightmares- Actually yes I had 2 or so while on this product, could be coincidence, not sure.
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- NONE
    Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in a bit fast this week.

WEEK 1 REVIEW COMMENTS:

Product works. Appetite up, Sleep improved, libido improved, recovery improved, etc..2lb gain. Best sleep I have had in years. Also my body temperature I noticed is about 1-2 degrees higher most of the day. Almost feel warm all day but good...like when your Test levels are higher..and u are warm, mildly aggressive, feel strong, but very good.

Not a bad start!! At the gym 2morrow. Lets see what else happens.

Here's a video just for fun..these are old, I have used them in logs before, but this is just a little intersession for anyone who hasn't seen these yet

Ty to everyone following

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Fucking hell man, I couldn't stop laughing
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is really nice .. since 5a is facing a lot of intrigues these days and it is noted as a supplement same with anavar.. and it really contributes lot when it comes to muscle building and developing lean muscle without side effects. I am excited to see the results of the two brands of 5a cause they have different ingredients.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Fucking hell man, I couldn't stop laughing
    LOL. I was too. I felt bad returning it. It was like an 18 year old kid who watched the whole thing. He didn't even make me sign, or anything. He was terrified and pulled money out of the drawer...which made me and my buddy filming, Jon mielec (Pl'er and trainer) laugh even more. He tried to hide the filming, it was just his phone..we didn't want to make it obvious. We were just at Home Depot to grab some stuff for his house right after the gym..and I was like..u know what..let me try and break this and film it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by nutriavenue View Post
    this is really nice .. since 5a is facing a lot of intrigues these days and it is noted as a supplement same with anavar.. and it really contributes lot when it comes to muscle building and developing lean muscle without side effects. I am excited to see the results of the two brands of 5a cause they have different ingredients.
    Ty man for contributing. I hate to say this, but I am confused as to your comment. Can you please clarify?

UPDATE WEDS 1/14/2014

Shoulders/back/power routine

Seated Rows

50x10

100x10

150x10

300x10 (rack) with ease..weight felt light

Hang Cleans

135x10

135x10

185x6

225x6

225x6 (HANG CLEAN and Press (this set only) - Just like Justin Harris in the video)

275x2 (weight was flying up- at which point I gave myself a tiny bicep strain)

Justin was one of the guys I used to look up to in the sport. Still respect him greatly Haven't seen him in awhile, but he used to run with a group of guys called Team Troponin. One of the strongest pound for pound bodybuilders that I have ever seen. Very inspiring. I actually only ever do Hang Cleans bc of him...

Bicep is strained a small bit, so I put on some Absorbine Jr. Horse linament and then put a compression sleeve on and decide I am going to go a little lighter just to be safe.

Arnold Curl Variations
    (sitting on a flat bench with no back support. Rest each dumbell on each knee. Hammer curl it to shoulder height, press in one arnold curl motion (supinated), ******* at top for a second, lower and repeat with other arm.repeat)

30x10 per arm

40x10 per arm

50x10 per arm..This is actually relatively heavy on these believe it or not. These are not as easy as they sound.

Front Raises with Barbell
    (some momentum)

135x10

135x8

135x6

Like in this video in the next thread (forum won't allow 2 vids in one thread)

Dumbell Pullovers (not going heavy bc of the slight pain in the bicep)

50x20

70x20

Ran out of time called it a day. Very minimal pain in the bicep. Truth is that the hang clean, was going up so fast, that when I was catching it, it was traveling higher then I expected and therefore dropping several inches, at the portion you catch a hang clean. This is dangerous. However, it was not intentional. This means and I can honestly say I was "stronger the workout" then the last time I did these 2 weeks ago. I do feel optimal and or new strength on this. I am using my preworkout and that is helping as well.

Started running the Most Wanted differently today. I do feel that it would be more effective with a steady blood plasma level, just like any oral would be. Since it is utilizing protein more efficiently I decided I will do 4 caps, one with every meal taken starting at breakfast. I do believe this will give a better overall gain to me, because truthfully I am eating alot in each sitting, so there is no reason that any 1 meal of mine should have 2 caps, and then other meals have less. Granted, I do not know the half life of Most wanted, or when it peaks. I am also using nutrient timing with this. So for example, if I am going to use 1 of my most wanted caps with something fast absorbing, like my protein shake that has Hydrolized protein in it..I am going to use 1 cap of most wanted 15 minutes before drinking that shake. Said thought is to time digestion better. Not exactly, that's not possible. But I can hit the nail on the head closer??

Does this make sense?? sorry if it is confusing. MY entire 20 years I have used Nutrient Timing as the basis for mine and my clients results. So I believe in this 1000% for diet and supplementation. If you are skeptical, please read about it and experience it prior to throwing it out the window. I swear by it.

Anyways, back to the gym today. Oh another thing I forgot to mention. This week into the product, I am noticing an hour after I take it..I am moody/irritable. Not to the degree I would be with epistane or dbol for example..but noticeably it is causing this. Which is interesting at the least, because I only get that effect when something is increasing my levels. I can say factually this is happening. Also what I do want to mention is that I am hypersensitive to meds, supps, etc..always have been. Plus I am very in tune with my body, and mental connection to it after all these years..so the things I am noticing and reporting are not just coincidence or chance. As annoying as it might be to mention, one has to consider that I very easily can differentiate between a consistent reaction and mere coincidence.

What is coincidence so far= 2 nightmares.

What is consistent=
    Improved sleep, recovery, libido, feeling overall better, slight increase in body temperature, increased appetite and thirst.

Hope this helps. Back at the gym tonight..SUPER motivated, i am feeling really good on this product. I do wonder what a regiment of say, 30-60 days, 1 cap at a time, 8 meals per day, so 8 caps, high protein diet would produce. I am starting to believe this product might have a VERY good potential. Greater then what is known about yet.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 01-15-2015 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like in this video in the next thread (forum won't allow 2 vids in one thread)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These updates are killer and this products looks and sounds legit too.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ty man for contributing. I hate to say this, but I am confused as to your comment. Can you please clarify?
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry man.. i was just excited about the results. and I am happy reading every update you have.... and also curious of which brand makes a better result. Theres two of you using 5a but different brand though........................................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    These updates are killer and this products looks and sounds legit too.
    Ty scope for checking in as always!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nutriavenue View Post

Sorry man.. i was just excited about the results. and I am happy reading every update you have.... and also curious of which brand makes a better result. Theres two of you using 5a but different brand though........................................
    Thank you Nutria. No worries, I just wanted to make sure I understood you well and thank you so much for being part of this journal!!

TUESDAY UPDATE

Sorry for the delays everyone. Juggling a log while running the Supplement Store is not an easy task. Hundreds of messages per day so if I owe anyone a PM or response, please bare with me. I am trying my best to catch and will always respond to everyone. Thanks again for being here.

Have trained 3x this week. Here is what my 2 week update is:

2 week update

This past week, on several of the days I noticed that I was feeling a bit irritable/aggressive while using the product. Feel good. Sleep is still good. Recovery is good. I noticed more vascularity.

I am up .5 more lbs, so 2.5lbs to date. In all fairness, I wanted 1 more gym day at least..and I wanted more time this week. Doing my best under the circumstances, but had I had another day in me and a few more meals I know I would have had a slightly better gain this week for fact. But life happens..I'm sure you guys can all agree. Under optimal conditions, I can feel that I would have gained more this week. Factually.

WEEK 2- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good. I feel very strong so far on this during the day. Good aggression.
    Muscle Hardness-Still seems to carry more of a pump then hardening effects.
    Size- Def look fuller and bigger already. Some water and some pump and some gain.
    Endurance- Unknown.
    Cardio Function- Unknown.
    Vascularity- I was def more vascular during my workouts I noticed it. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
    Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased this week ..big time.
    Anger- Honestly I had a few days I was irritable this week.
    Depression- no depression
    Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say I am super motivated still, though I had a few irritable days this week. Also situational. Felt edgy a bit.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
    Agression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
    How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
    Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
    Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
    Nightmares- Actually yes I had 1 more this week- so 3 to date.
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- NONE
    Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in quicker.

Still happy with this product. It is def working. Biggest noticeable results are in recovery and sleep still. I simply have to find more time in my schedule to get the optimal result. The next few days I am going to hit it very hard.

Also the bicep strain/slight strain is still there (very very slightly) It is actually alot better then I would have expected. But I am keeping my arm days light and no more cleans or hang cleans until it is 100% gone.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any impact on your joints or ligaments?
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    any impact on your joints or ligaments?
    Joints and ligaments feel good. I have seen some info that would suggest this has healing properties on both areas. I can say I am recovering at a rate faster then I have in a long time. Recovery and injury healing, I would believe both would be exceptionally increased likewise. I do believe this is alot of the growth I am seeing and potential. It kind of ties in the missing pieces if your diet and workouts are on par, if that makes sense.

Thanks lt1 have a good day man.