User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update SUNDAY 1/25/2014

Still been training. Ttained 4 x this week. Every session was good.

What I noticed this week on the product. I leveled out 100% feeling aggressive and irritable.

My sleep is still very sound. I feel rested still. Recovery is improved.

I weighed in and right now I am up around 3.5 lbs as I am approaching the 3 week mark. My appetite is not as strong during the day as it was the first 2 weeks, but it is very much improved. I find right after I take my dosages I am starving..particularly at night. I eat every night, very late at night and salt and sugar cravings for whatever reason. This is consistent.

I also still feel a mild anabolic effect. My strength is still very good. Better then normal. I am stronger more often then before I used this product and my belief is that the Recovery portion and sleep is fully responsible for this. I do feel like I have some testosterone boost with this product. Libido is good. Erection quality still good. Ejaculatory volume is better, it has increased for whatever reason..maybe better sleep, thus more production.

Overall I continue to be impressed by this product, in terms of "natural products". Does it compare to a Banned ProHormone?? Not really unless you wanna compare it to the effects of a mild version..However, there are no sides, I feel better..Immune function, mood, everything is improved.

I can only imagine if you dosed this in addition to AAS/PH/ or even HRT, that your gains would be far superior.

I am convinced this product is not seeing it's full Potential just yet..rather this is the beginning stages. For example, i would like to see what happens if someone runs 8 of these a day, disciplined and eating a high protein diet, with labs weekly. I do think this is imperative to experiment with more.

I have used "recovery" products before, intraworkout, glutamine, bcaa's, etc, etc...This outperforms all of them with ease in the recovery department.

WORKOUT

Squats *ass to grass pause reps- 5 seconds at bottom"

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Leg Extensions

40x20

50x20

60x20

100x20

Deadlifts (speed work with straps)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (way stronger on these..this flew up with such ease it's ridiculous) Stronger for fact on these.

405x10..like a toy. I haven't deadlifted for speed reps in awhile and I was much stronger this set then I was the last time I deadlifted..

(estimated max has to be right around 650-675x1 right now..Deads are not my favorite lift tbh.)

405x2 with '1-arm' just clowing around. Circus act..I know.

Some abs..actually I should mention I did abs 4days this week and obliques. I feel good energy on them. I have not seen more fat loss from this compound, but I do feel my energy was far better and I was punching out crunches for reps of 50 with ease..and some medicine ball decline situps for reps of 20-30 with ease. I would say my endurance and energy is better overall on this product.

Called it a day. I did train only abs today, Sunday..and spent some down time at the gym just to enjoy myself and have some time away from work etc....Which is like meditation for me..the gym that is at times.

Very happy with product for what it is. And again, I can't help find myself thinking this product is underestimated for the least. I have a client on it who is seeing similar attributes to me as well I have heard alot of other people who are now saying that they experienced many positives as well.

I think the issue being that several people have tried Laxogenin products and required little or no differences. The big factor is that Most Wanted is in a cyclodextrin delivery system. A delivery system can make or break a product. Look at AndroHard series or virtually multiple other products with delivery systems, in which that system makes or breaks the product.

This very well sounds to be the same. In the Patrick Arnold thread on PHF..many people are quick to virtually just discredit Laxogenin because their version did not work. Or their friend said it did not work. Not one of these individuals has tried "Most Wanted by Iron Forged". So disputing an ingredient from Brand A...cannot be compared to Brand B. Please don't listen to these people who are saying it has ZERO effect because they have never tried this version. It would be like comparing Balkan testosterone (garbage) to a brand like Organon. It simply idiotic at best.

This product if costs can be reduced has extremely important features that are very much sought after by the bodybuilding community. If cost does not come down, via supply and demand or whatever it takes..then this might never happen. Just remember that I am saying it, if and when it becomes a staple. Theres absolutely alot of unknown potential to this product. For fact.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Update SUNDAY 1/25/2014

Still been training. Ttained 4 x this week. Every session was good.

What I noticed this week on the product. I leveled out 100% feeling aggressive and irritable.

My sleep is still very sound. I feel rested still. Recovery is improved.

I weighed in and right now I am up around 3.5 lbs as I am approaching the 3 week mark. My appetite is not as strong during the day as it was the first 2 weeks, but it is very much improved. I find right after I take my dosages I am starving..particularly at night. I eat every night, very late at night and salt and sugar cravings for whatever reason. This is consistent.

I also still feel a mild anabolic effect. My strength is still very good. Better then normal. I am stronger more often then before I used this product and my belief is that the Recovery portion and sleep is fully responsible for this. I do feel like I have some testosterone boost with this product. Libido is good. Erection quality still good. Ejaculatory volume is better, it has increased for whatever reason..maybe better sleep, thus more production.

Overall I continue to be impressed by this product, in terms of "natural products". Does it compare to a Banned ProHormone?? Not really unless you wanna compare it to the effects of a mild version..However, there are no sides, I feel better..Immune function, mood, everything is improved.

I can only imagine if you dosed this in addition to AAS/PH/ or even HRT, that your gains would be far superior.

I am convinced this product is not seeing it's full Potential just yet..rather this is the beginning stages. For example, i would like to see what happens if someone runs 8 of these a day, disciplined and eating a high protein diet, with labs weekly. I do think this is imperative to experiment with more.

I have used "recovery" products before, intraworkout, glutamine, bcaa's, etc, etc...This outperforms all of them with ease in the recovery department.

WORKOUT

Squats *ass to grass pause reps- 5 seconds at bottom"

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Leg Extensions

40x20

50x20

60x20

100x20

Deadlifts (speed work with straps)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (way stronger on these..this flew up with such ease it's ridiculous) Stronger for fact on these.

405x10..like a toy. I haven't deadlifted for speed reps in awhile and I was much stronger this set then I was the last time I deadlifted..

(estimated max has to be right around 650-675x1 right now..Deads are not my favorite lift tbh.)

405x2 with '1-arm' just clowing around. Circus act..I know.

Some abs..actually I should mention I did abs 4days this week and obliques. I feel good energy on them. I have not seen more fat loss from this compound, but I do feel my energy was far better and I was punching out crunches for reps of 50 with ease..and some medicine ball decline situps for reps of 20-30 with ease. I would say my endurance and energy is better overall on this product.

Called it a day. I did train only abs today, Sunday..and spent some down time at the gym just to enjoy myself and have some time away from work etc....Which is like meditation for me..the gym that is at times.

Very happy with product for what it is. And again, I can't help find myself thinking this product is underestimated for the least. I have a client on it who is seeing similar attributes to me as well I have heard alot of other people who are now saying that they experienced many positives as well.

I think the issue being that several people have tried Laxogenin products and required little or no differences. The big factor is that Most Wanted is in a cyclodextrin delivery system. A delivery system can make or break a product. Look at AndroHard series or virtually multiple other products with delivery systems, in which that system makes or breaks the product.

This very well sounds to be the same. In the Patrick Arnold thread on PHF..many people are quick to virtually just discredit Laxogenin because their version did not work. Or their friend said it did not work. Not one of these individuals has tried "Most Wanted by Iron Forged". So disputing an ingredient from Brand A...cannot be compared to Brand B. Please don't listen to these people who are saying it has ZERO effect because they have never tried this version. It would be like comparing Balkan testosterone (garbage) to a brand like Organon. It simply idiotic at best.

This product if costs can be reduced has extremely important features that are very much sought after by the bodybuilding community. If cost does not come down, via supply and demand or whatever it takes..then this might never happen. Just remember that I am saying it, if and when it becomes a staple. Theres absolutely alot of unknown potential to this product. For fact.
    I'd be interested to see how this product plays with SERMS and natural T-boosters. Seems like a good idea for a PCT staple. But I think the issue with ecdy products is always the same: You NEED a high dosage to get the effects. Keep this coming. This is a great log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'd be interested to see how this product plays with SERMS and natural T-boosters. Seems like a good idea for a PCT staple. But I think the issue with ecdy products is always the same: You NEED a high dosage to get the effects. Keep this coming. This is a great log.
    Thanks FreePress..me too..I agree 100%. I do wish I could see labs with this product. I know IronForged agreed to do some with some other people who are running this which is awesome. Ty for the feedback

UPDATE 2/1/2015

WEEK 3- REVIEW

Strength- Strength is still good..its better overall all the time. Again thinking it's because I am more recovered, plus additionally I do feel more aggressive.
    Muscle Hardness- Not rock hard like an epi andro type hard, but def notice I am harder and fuller then before I ran this.
    Size- Def look fuller and bigger..def diet related. I can see changes in my physique depending on my diet pretty regularly.
    Endurance- Honestly it's day to day..not sure consistently, it was better for week 2-3 and now it "might" have leveled out.
    Cardio Function- Can't say, still goes both ways.
    Vascularity- Slightly more vascular for sure.
    Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive..def feel like my T levels are boosted as previously mentioned.
    Anger- no anger
    Depression- no depression
    Overall Mood- Mood is good..Much more steady mood then week 1-2 for example.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improved. Seeing changes in physique and the sleep improvements make night and day changes.
    Agression in the Gym- Decent still..a good warm aggression underlying.
    How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved. Ejaculatory volume is better.
    Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
    Any sexually related issues- Overall better sexually. Drive is def. higher, especially in the am.
    Nightmares- None this week.
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- Hair on face and head appears darker. Might be from other variables too though.
    Hair growth- Facial hair is coming in faster.

More info...

Overall, I am about the same bodyweight at the end of this week as I was previous..so I am up about 3-3.5lbs maybe, somewhere in that range..depends on the time and day I weigh in... I have been training all week...haven't had time to post the workouts much..will post 3-4 times more before finalizing this log. Strength feels really solid on this product.

Recovery is the biggest thing I notice. I am recovering so much better then I do minus this product. Sleep is better. I have not taken a sleeping pill in weeks now..which is the first time in years this has ever happened consistently. Still having munchies every night in my sleep and then the other thing is I am recovering almost too quick on non workout days. I find myself waking up somedays early, wide awake, rested and ready to go..but it will be like 5am..so I force myself back to sleep. I have woken up 1-2 times early and stayed up, but I would rather get the full 8hours or so, regardless of improved recovery.

Overall, I am still happy. Feel good, feel strong and feel motivated.

Here is an old video of me competing in an Amateur Strongman comp. I tore my MCL (knee) and was about a week into healing and was wearing a leg brace. Ended up pulling off 1st place in the Lightweight class (231lbs and under) which isn't bad considering such an injury...Anyways, back at it 2morrow night!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really pumped this is going well! I took Thermolife ecdyten way back in 2007ish and loved it. Got very similar results as you. Increase body temp, pump and muscle fullness, strength. I remember people making comments about I must have been on something. I bought it when the 1FAST400 was around. Everyone on there said to dose it high because it was under dosed (i think the was dosed at 15mg a cap). So I started at 3 caps a day and every 3 or 4 days upped it 1 or 2 caps and went all they way to 15 caps a day. By that time, I only was able to run it for a week at that amount.

I think I ran it 8 weeks total because that is all I could afford. It only negative I experienced was really bad indigestion when I was at 15 caps a day. I never ran it again because it was to expensive. I bought on sale at $15 a bottle when it was normally $35-$40ish. I have tried one or 2 other Ecdy products they did nothing for me at all. Always wondered if it was a fluke that Thermolife's product worked.
    Last edited by derekh83; 02-03-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I'm really pumped this is going well! I took Thermolife ecdyten way back in 2007ish and loved it. Got very similar results as you. Increase body temp, pump and muscle fullness, strength. I remember people making comments about I must have been on something. I bought it when the 1FAST400 was around. Everyone on there said to dose it high because it was under dosed (i think the was dosed at 15mg a cap). So I started at 3 caps a day and every 3 or 4 days upped it 1 or 2 caps and went all they way to 15 caps a day. By that time, I only was able to run it for a week at that amount.

I think I ran it 8 weeks total because that is all I could afford. It only negative I experienced was really bad indigestion when I was at 15 caps a day. I never ran it again because it was to expensive. I bought on sale at $15 a bottle when it was normally $35-$40ish. I have tried one or 2 other Ecdy products they did nothing for me at all. Always wondered if it was a fluke that Thermolife's product worked.
    Awesome post man..Thank you. This is very cool to hear. Always good to see you. Can you give any additional feedback on this?? I am super curious to hear more about your experience. I believe you, and I think that a brand and delivery system can make or break something..so this is cool. Thermolife has had some solid products for a fact over the years. It sucks because when i worked at GNC they would produce awesome products and then others would be pure crap.and I always wondered why they didn't just continue to make only awesome stuff and leave out the garbage.

Either way man, ty so much for checking in!

Update 2/9/2015

I still have been as busy as ever. Training is going well. Product is going well still. Still experiencing all the recovery benefits , my sleep is the best it has been in years and has converted over to better moods, motivation, overall health and good strength and output in the gym.

Really nothing new to add as I come into the final stages of this product. Exactly what I have noticed from the beginning is still what I am experiencing with this product.

From talking to other people who have used this product, they are all saying the same thing. The funny thing is alot of them are afraid to openly admit they have had success with a Laxogenin product because there are so many people who did not get anything from Laxogenin/Ecdys products. Which I understand. Like mentioned previously, brand and delivery system can make or break a product.

I will go on record to say this product works. Will it work for everyone?? To some degree it should. I have heard people say AAS did not work for them or they did not respond in the past. When I used to run AAS, I liked the Axio line and I had people sharing the same batch as me say they got nothing off it and I would gain 10+lbs in a month..

Results can be individual.

Would I advise this product to my clients and friends? I already do. 100%.

Will this "compare to a PH" is a big question I get...No. It is not a PH. It will give a positive nitrogen balance like a PH would. It will recover you better then a PH will. You will sleep better. This has really no sides. This has a very mild "testosterone" boosting type of feel comparatively, but it cannot be discredited. People have become used to getting things like DMZ3 and huge bulking agents, aka legal steroids. This is not that, and cannot be compared to likewise. But this does have a very mild feel to it..If I had to compare it to the "feel" of a PH, id say kind of like low dosed halodrol (halo extreme) in respect to the "androgen" feel it can give.

But this is a solid product. I still find myself wondering, what the result would be in addition to "other products". I would guarantee a much much better overall result for a fact. I'd love to see labs on this product solo as well. I have high hopes for this product.

Natural products I swear by at this point: Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Most Wanted, and amino acids. Not a shabby list at all.

Most recent workouts:

Leg Day

Squats

135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10

Did some leg extensions, calf raises, hack squats and abs.

Yesterday I had 20mins to train, so I did supersets really quick

Flat Bench/Wesley Inman Shrugs
    135x10/45x20
    225x10/45x20
    315x10/45x20
    315x8/45x20

Ran out of time and called it a day.

Hoping to hit the gym today if the weather permits. We have like a foot of snow already, so getting to the gym later, might not happen.
    Not sure exactly how many days I have left on Most Wanted..but it's only a few.

Not sure what I am going to do following this but I will come back and comment and see how my recovery and workouts are going weeks following discontinuation. I think that is important to note. When I used to cycle AAS, one of the reasons I hated stopping was when I got off,my strength decreased, size of course and recovery sucked comparatively. I recovered FAR BETTER physically on this then AAS...tbh. The combination of the two might be lethal (in a good way). I can only imagine the potential benefits of anyone who can afford to combine them. Put it this way, if money was not an issue, I would simply include this EVERY run. There is no reason not to.

Two more things:

My PWO "Ultimate Orange Juiced' is undergoing a formula change/being discontinued. If you want a few of them, grab them now here.
    3 PACK $99---#1 SELLING P.W.O- ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- (PRE-ORDER ONLY) by Mind Charm Technologies- SUPER STRONG! - GymNTonic.com

Last but not least, I get alot of questions about some of my training partners. I have been beyond fortunate to have trained with some of the top Pro's in the US and World. I do not take that for granted. 3 of the strongest men in the world I have ever trained with are 1) Derek Poundstone 2) Mariusk Pudzianowski 3) Big Tom McClure (gigantic) See pics to see size comparisons.

Little secret. Wanna get strong or huge for your frame or genetic capacity? Find and line up with a good partner or group. Make sure someone there is BIGGER AND STRONGER then you. Every time you train, you bust your ass to catch them (don't expect to come close) Pursue the weight and intensity that they own, each and every time you are with them. When you are alone, you add weight to the bar EVERY SESSION. If you are not optimal that day, if you are sore, or sick.. You take the day off...until you are OPTIMAL. You will not benefit from training in a sub par condition. Make every session in the gym count. Add realistic weight. When I am in the gym, I try to go up "1 rep" per session or I will add 2.5lbs or even 5lbs from the previous session. DO not let your ego own you. Guys that fail will try to add 25-50lbs to their realistic weights. That is going to only get you hurt quick. I will add 2.5-5lbs and I will sit there until I get it. If I dont get it, next session I will get it. I will pursue more weight then I did the previous session. And I will never stop pursuing it. I have failed 100x more then I have succeeded. This is how I have progressed to where I am. There is no secret, blood, sweat and tears everyone. Just like you. Don't be afraid to try a weight because you can't get it. Train as heavy as safely possible within your rep ranges each and every time, switch up your routine regularly and find the Mind/Muscle connection..PROPER NUTRITION and you will be just fine.

Size comparison to my training partner from Worlds Strongest Man/IFSA/ASM competitor Big Tom McClure (I am 5'7-5'8" here at 220lbs pretty lean. Tom is 6'3-4" and 375+ lbs. I have seen him hit 405x20 on bench with ease []

Last edited by WesleyInman; 02-09-2015 at 09:52 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again bro, I'm buying the laxogenin Most Wanted! Would it be something I could mix with Epic Gainz???? If they could be stacked, it's something I MUST try!!!! Because Epic Gainz is doing wonders for me (see my log or the epic gainz log).

Tom Mclure is a B-E-A-S-T. And really loved the advise you provided. I gotta find some big guy to train with now!!! Why don't you move down here to Aruba for a few months bro?
    Last edited by VayneZ; 02-11-2015 at 12:43 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sures it could be stacked and would be even more EPIC!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to trying this!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You back on TRT yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Again bro, I'm buying the laxogenin Most Wanted! Would it be something I could mix with Epic Gainz???? If they could be stacked, it's something I MUST try!!!! Because Epic Gainz is doing wonders for me (see my log or the epic gainz log).

Tom Mclure is a B-E-A-S-T. And really loved the advise you provided. I gotta find some big guy to train with now!!! Why don't you move down here to Aruba for a few months bro?
    Hey VayneZ man..i watching your Epic Gainz info..I am VERY curious about this product. Wondering if that is where BSL go their Epi cat product from. I am not versed in that product AT ALL! But there is some amazing feedback. I know that the company Wicked Supps has a very good reputation, so this makes me consider using it down the road.

Iron Forged after my log has given me a cheaper cost to ship Most Wanted as a 2 pack if anyone wants to try it.Zero pressure..I like it.

LINK TO 2 pack SALE
    **2 pack SALE! + Free SHIPPING** Laxogenin- MOST WANTED by Iron Forged Nutrition- BRAND NEW!! - GymNTonic.com

McClure is awesome. Nicest guy you will ever meet also. I would never mess with that guy. He works at a Bar as the lead bouncer part-time. I once saw a guy hit him..which is a horifically stupid idea. Tom looked around as if a fly had landed on him..jabbed the guy..knocking him out cold minus any effort..and then kept eating Chicken Wings as if nothing happened. You have to see him to believe his size. His forearms are the size of my quads LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Scope, do you have Epic Gainz?? Love to hear your feedback!!

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    You back on TRT yet?
    Hey Weekend, nope!! 2 more days of Most Wanted and I am done. PN (platinum Neut) as a gift decided to send me some ANDRO-300. So I am jumping directly on that. I used to make my own TD epi andro..and I loved it. Got the powders from SoCal and PN back in the day. suspended it at 150+mgs each bottle and then would run 3-450+mgs ED. I love TD epiandro.

No rush for HRT..I have a lifetime script so I can run whenever I want. I am enjoying just experimenting with different OTC products.

Will post up an update tonight on Most Wanted. Ty everyone!