User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a damn good price with or without the SWOLE code.

Yeah I have both EG and MW but since I just started TRT im holding off until my levels stabilize so we all know it's EG or MW plus diet and exercise making the GAINZ.....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    That's a damn good price with or without the SWOLE code.

Yeah I have both EG and MW but since I just started TRT im holding off until my levels stabilize so we all know it's EG or MW plus diet and exercise making the GAINZ.....
    yeah I want to see the Epic Gainz results big time from you. Ty man as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL UPDATE

Finished out my 30 day run of Most Wanted the other day. Sorry again for the delay, been meaning to do the last and final update on this product, just been beyond busy.

WEEK 4- FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Strength good at the end, carried good strength the entire run.
    Muscle Hardness-Not really muscle hardness like an epi andro..I was fuller and more pumped during the run.
    Size- Def gained a small amount. About 3lbs overall.
    Endurance- I would say my endurance feels better, but I also have a preworkout that might have helped.
    Cardio Function- ^^
    Vascularity- Increased. Def noticeable at this point. When at rest, it is no more noticeable.
    Aggression- Feel nice and aggressive while on this so far..def feel like my T levels are boosted. This increased as time went, sometimes I felt aggravated about an hour after my dosage, which is consistent that my levels were spiked.
    Anger- Honestly on more then one occasion when using this product I was edgy. For sure. But I am like this on even epi andro. I am usually very passive, but certain compounds can make me more irritable. This is not to the degree of epistane or dbol for example, but I noticed it.
    Depression- no depression
    Overall Mood- Mood is good..I would say overall mood was way better, as my sleep was way better.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improved overall,except the few irritabilities..but again I dealt with ridiculous situations this week..so can't blame product fully.
    Aggression in the Gym- Solid aggression.
    How this effects Sex- Improved. Def better. My libido is sky high on this. Erection quality improved.
    Sex Drive- Increased for sure.
    Any sexually related issues- Overall better..improvements in sleep I am sure are part of this too.
    Nightmares- I had several while using this product..my sleep was way deeper. I imagine this might be relative?
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None Known
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- NONE
    Hair growth- Facial hair grew quicker. Hair on head was darker, which happens to me with increased test levels as well.

Overall Review: Great Product!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with this run. Cool run. Much different then any other run I have ever done. My recovery is the best it has ever been. When I used to abuse high dosages of AAS, I had solid recovery but this is different. This reminds me of when I use nutrient timing tricks like BCAA's, intra's and bedtime recovery, nutritent timing methods, but even better.

And the thing was I timed those. This I simply took in even increments.

I liked the 4 caps, 1 at at time with meals in the am, better then 2caps 2x per day. The 2 caps, 2x per day, seemed to make me way more edgy. That is the one thing I noticed for me, that I did get irritable when I dosed this higher. Seemed to hit in the beginning of the run and the end. This may have coincided with stress levels too though, it's hard to say.

What I will say, is that I did not increase my calories. I came away with 3lbs of gain. I def look good after this run. I am not insanely stronger or bigger, but this is all relative. Lets say I jacked my calories up 1-2000 calories more, would I have made much bigger gains?? For sure. This product does what it intends to. I can tell that my body used the calories I consumed more efficiently because of the lean muscle gains that I made.

Mind you, 3lbs on someone like me, who has been doing this a long time and has abused AAS in the past, is "alot". To the user who is 100% natural, or even someone who is not, you will see definitive gains. I remember in around 1995..I used to use Digestive Enzymes. A bit different, but similar thought process whereas you are looking to utilize your food more efficiently. This is the 2015 edition and it is worth your time.

Overall I have no complaints. Like I mentioned, sleep was the best it has ever been in well over a decade. I have not used sleeping pills the entire time, not even once..which is unheard of for me. I truly hope that I can remain off sleeping pills for good, not sure if this triggered the proper mechanism that I needed to just be able to fall asleep permanently but I hope so, but I will come back and post up within the next few weeks and see what happens.

Overall, for anyone looking to make some gains, practically and with really no sides, this is a solid product. The anabolic effect was very on par with halodrol, or halo extreme. Meaning it "felt" very similar to me in some regards, it gives a very similar type of result, plus the recovery benefits on top of it, that halo does not produce.

RECOVERY in a bottle.

IFN has impressed me once again. IFN has reached out to me about repping for them, and I have to say I am giving it VERY serious thought. I like the idea alot. I have used their Msten and it was the best version I have ever used.I have used their Contraband and it is awesome. It is clean and smooth, and it is ideal for someone who doesn't want something that is too stim based. I have used their synthermo with clients, etc, and it is amazing. I have used Kingpin with my clients and they love it. I can stand behind anything I believe in, and I believe in everything I have tried from them, 100% ....so in the near future, this very well may happen.

I want to thank everyone for the support, it means alot. Very cool from all the forums to stand behind this log. IFN has sent me a bottle of their new preworkout to review "ILLICIT" which is 400mgs of caffeine per serving..so super stim based. I will report my findings in the form of a review in the near future.

Also off topic,PN sent me a bottle of the new andro300 to try, so since I got them all today, i figured I'd take a picture with all of it at once, and this is why it is pictured. I will review that too separately (not log it).

I have to admit, I enjoyed doing this log, but I am glad to be done with the log, simply because it takes alot of time which I don't have, but both the log and the product motivated me big time. so thank you for everyone for your patience with me, and giving me your trust in identifying if this product works!! It does.

Thanks for the Tshirt IFN. I will wear it proudly. You guys are awesome

-Wesley

IronforgedREPpacket.jpg
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been one hell of a run....

Can't wait to read your review on the Andro 300

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buscas pronósticos de goleador para marcar e favoritos de hoje? Encuentra los mejores pronósticos para apuestas deportivas y pronósticos de fútbol gratis para hoy. Consulte los mejores pronósticos de fútbol gratuitos para los partidos de hoy. Nuestros pronósticos deportivos, previas de partidos e predicciones de fútbol están hechas por expertos de la industria, lo que le brinda información privilegiada sobre todos los grandes partidos. Consulte los mejores consejos de apuestas de fútbol para los partidos de hoy. Pronósticos Fútbol 365 ofrece consejos de fútbol, predicciones de fútbol y estadísticas de apuestas gratuitas, basadas en el desempeño de los equipos en las últimas rondas, para ayudar a los apostadores a clasificar sus selecciones. Nuestros datos diarios incluyen: pronósticos de fútbol 1X2 a tiempo completo, más de 1.5 goles, menos de 3.5 goles, goles en el primer y segundo tiempo, ambos equipos para marcar, saques de esquina y tarjetas. Hoy publicamos pronósticos de La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga y todas las ligas del mundo. Además, también publicamos los pronósticos de otras competiciones de fútbol como los pronósticos de la Champions League y Europa League.