Update SUNDAY 1/25/2014

Still been training. Ttained 4 x this week. Every session was good.

What I noticed this week on the product. I leveled out 100% feeling aggressive and irritable.

My sleep is still very sound. I feel rested still. Recovery is improved.

I weighed in and right now I am up around 3.5 lbs as I am approaching the 3 week mark. My appetite is not as strong during the day as it was the first 2 weeks, but it is very much improved. I find right after I take my dosages I am starving..particularly at night. I eat every night, very late at night and salt and sugar cravings for whatever reason. This is consistent.

I also still feel a mild anabolic effect. My strength is still very good. Better then normal. I am stronger more often then before I used this product and my belief is that the Recovery portion and sleep is fully responsible for this. I do feel like I have some testosterone boost with this product. Libido is good. Erection quality still good. Ejaculatory volume is better, it has increased for whatever reason..maybe better sleep, thus more production.

Overall I continue to be impressed by this product, in terms of "natural products". Does it compare to a Banned ProHormone?? Not really unless you wanna compare it to the effects of a mild version..However, there are no sides, I feel better..Immune function, mood, everything is improved.

I can only imagine if you dosed this in addition to AAS/PH/ or even HRT, that your gains would be far superior.

I am convinced this product is not seeing it's full Potential just yet..rather this is the beginning stages. For example, i would like to see what happens if someone runs 8 of these a day, disciplined and eating a high protein diet, with labs weekly. I do think this is imperative to experiment with more.

I have used "recovery" products before, intraworkout, glutamine, bcaa's, etc, etc...This outperforms all of them with ease in the recovery department.

WORKOUT

Squats *ass to grass pause reps- 5 seconds at bottom"

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6

405x6

Leg Extensions

40x20

50x20

60x20

100x20

Deadlifts (speed work with straps)

135x10

225x10

315x10 (way stronger on these..this flew up with such ease it's ridiculous) Stronger for fact on these.

405x10..like a toy. I haven't deadlifted for speed reps in awhile and I was much stronger this set then I was the last time I deadlifted..

(estimated max has to be right around 650-675x1 right now..Deads are not my favorite lift tbh.)

405x2 with '1-arm' just clowing around. Circus act..I know.

Some abs..actually I should mention I did abs 4days this week and obliques. I feel good energy on them. I have not seen more fat loss from this compound, but I do feel my energy was far better and I was punching out crunches for reps of 50 with ease..and some medicine ball decline situps for reps of 20-30 with ease. I would say my endurance and energy is better overall on this product.

Called it a day. I did train only abs today, Sunday..and spent some down time at the gym just to enjoy myself and have some time away from work etc....Which is like meditation for me..the gym that is at times.

Very happy with product for what it is. And again, I can't help find myself thinking this product is underestimated for the least. I have a client on it who is seeing similar attributes to me as well I have heard alot of other people who are now saying that they experienced many positives as well.

I think the issue being that several people have tried Laxogenin products and required little or no differences. The big factor is that Most Wanted is in a cyclodextrin delivery system. A delivery system can make or break a product. Look at AndroHard series or virtually multiple other products with delivery systems, in which that system makes or breaks the product.

This very well sounds to be the same. In the Patrick Arnold thread on PHF..many people are quick to virtually just discredit Laxogenin because their version did not work. Or their friend said it did not work. Not one of these individuals has tried "Most Wanted by Iron Forged". So disputing an ingredient from Brand A...cannot be compared to Brand B. Please don't listen to these people who are saying it has ZERO effect because they have never tried this version. It would be like comparing Balkan testosterone (garbage) to a brand like Organon. It simply idiotic at best.

This product if costs can be reduced has extremely important features that are very much sought after by the bodybuilding community. If cost does not come down, via supply and demand or whatever it takes..then this might never happen. Just remember that I am saying it, if and when it becomes a staple. Theres absolutely alot of unknown potential to this product. For fact.