User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    No, it wouldn't work. The stano is not just mixed with the cyclodextrin, it's complexed with it. Also HPBCD isn't the same as HBCD.
    Well, I hope Antaeus isn't expecting someone else NOT to produce this product if they aren't going to. They don't have a patent on it, do they?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Well, I hope Antaeus isn't expecting someone else NOT to produce this product if they aren't going to. They don't have a patent on it, do they?
    Not at all, we're pleased you like it enough to wish it to stay around.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random thoughts on Ultra Stano

I will add I'm only dosing 2 caps ED with a low cruise dose of Trest D. More morning wood for sure, like FPR said more pro sexual moods.

So this will be great on a blast. I've been off a Stano product for a few months now.

Good stuff !! And I don't think AL made anything that people were happy when it went away. Always they have made great shit!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    So glad I bought BULK. .....
    Me too !!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have so much ultra stano... Excited to try

How would one complex the hormone with the cyclodextrin? Put them both in water, shake and evaporate? Just a crude guess

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever gotten on something and felt like, "Damn, I'm complete again. This is what I was missing."

That's how I feel on this stuff. My brain fog is gone, I have energy like I haven't had in a good long time and parts of me feel like I haven't felt since I was in my early 20s.

I didn't realize just how sluggish and turd-like I have been feeling these past few years. Even simple everyday tasks like walking up a flight of stairs or lifting a pan full of food on the stove top feel like feathers almost. There is a definite CNS enhancement on this stuff.

And even better is the past few days, my body composition has majorly started to dry out. My abs are starting to come back and my stomach feels flatter than it has in a long time. Granted, I wasn't fat or didn't have a beer gut, but my composition wasn't what it was a couple of years ago either.

Is this for real?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it is real. I've been on 2 caps now for 5 weeks. I did 2 weeks with 2 caps EpiAndro RX in there, but have since stopped the EpiAndro RX. Today I go to 3 caps of Ultra-Stano. What's your dosing scheme FPR? I'm thinking AM, Lunch, PM. Very happy to have jumped on the $195 deal.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-05-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Yes, it is real. I've been on 2 caps now for 5 weeks. I did 2 weeks with 2 caps EpiAndro RX in there, but have since stopped the EpiAndro RX. Today I go to 3 caps of Ultra-Stano. What's your dosing scheme FPR? I'm thinking AM, Lunch, PM. Very happy to have jumped on the $195 deal.
    Doing two in the morning and then one with the last meal of the day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eventually this effect may fade, especially as your natty test starts to fade due to the suppression. I figure the best you'll feel on this long term is with a trt dose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Eventually this effect may fade, especially as your natty test starts to fade due to the suppression. I figure the best you'll feel on this long term is with a trt dose.
    Perhaps. There isn't a whole lot in the way of credible evidence to suggest what level of suppression Stano will cause. I went back and forth (just a dialog exchange) on this topic with someone. Proviron is an already-active DHT and there wasn't a causal link to suppression in the studies on it.

But that's not to say you're wrong here, either. You could be spot on. Only time will tell. But yes, a TRT dose would compliment the stano beautifully