0 Thread(s)

Random thoughts on Ultra Stano

Low dose Trest is beautiful with this stuff. 👍

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRT and Ultra-Stano is going to be a beautiful thing.

And if 3 caps a day is legit I'm set of a GOOD while.
    Wish they'd do a limited run because I'd like more.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always liked mast, never tried the stano as I figured I was covered. Anyone prefer this to masteron?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll let you know about that here soon. Masteron always impressed me with the glycogen/gyno reduction but the veins, general cutness seemed better on epiandro. But Its been a while.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random thoughts on Ultra Stano

I decided I'd update this thread with my random thoughts. I decided to stop at 7 weeks due to a new child entering the world. 5 weeks was 2 caps, 2 weeks was 3. The 3 caps made a huge difference. I dosed 1 cap every 4 hours and the third dose always felt like a stimulant. Never had problems sleeping, but could honestly tell the neurosteroid side of it. I also think that my estrogen took a dive because libido kind of went south and once I quit it returned. Keep in mind I was running this solo and probably already have low estrogen. I could also tell joints were quite creaky and crackly especially in the morning. In my book, this product is great! Feels like it would go well in a stack. Been off for a week and still feel great minus the get-stuff-done attitude. I don't know how Wes took 6 caps/day. I would be the Incredible Hulk! Will give it a go again in the near future.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-25-2015 at 08:38 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I decided I'd update this thread with my random thoughts. I decided to stop at 7 weeks due to a new child entering the world. 5 weeks was 2 caps, 2 weeks was 3. The 3 caps made a huge difference. I dosed 1 cap every 4 hours and the third dose always felt like a stimulant. Never had problems sleeping, but could honestly tell the neurosteroid side of it. I also think that my estrogen took a dive because libido kind of went south and once I quit it returned. Keep in mind I was running this solo and probably already have low estrogen. I could also tell joints were quite creaky and crackly especially in the morning. In my book, this product is great! Feels like it would go well in a stack. Been off for a week and still feel great minus the get-stuff-done attitude. I don't know how Wes took 6 caps/day. I would be the Incredible Hulk! Will give it a go again in the near future.
    I completely and totally concur on the neurostimulatory effects of this stuff. At four caps per day I'm almost buzzing. It almost feels like I did a bunch of stims. It's knocking on the door of anxiety if I'd take anymore. This is very powerful. I have more energy, motivation and I find that caffeine hits me even harder while on this stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I cant wait to start taking Ultra-Stano!!!!

Should be sick combined with TRT.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn I cant wait to start taking Ultra-Stano!!!!

Should be sick combined with TRT.
    I promise you won't be disappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I promise you won't be disappointed
    Oh I know I won't be disapointed because I'm a big epiandro fan and I have more than a few bottles at my disposal.

I'll also be running a TD epiandro product in the near future too.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few questions here... It's been a couple years since I've ran a stano product and back then I ran it with the understanding it was a 2 part conversion to test (I think) but people basically ran it for energy and to keep their libido up..

I also ran multiple androhard/andromass products back in the day before PP was raided.. Now since I've ran these compounds I've "went to the dark side" so haven't really paid much attention to stano products.. But I'm interested now reading this thread.

What is the difference in ultra stano and original stano? If I remember off the top of my head I'd take about 600-900mg a day of that for energy and libido.

This would work very well in conjunction with test? Again I'll admit my ignorance on this topic because part of the reason I became disinterested in stano was I didn't view it much more than a weak legal alternative to test for those who didn't want to go that route. Obviously I'm missing the boat so to speak.

It's tempting to try this with my next test run in a month or two.. Keep my test a bit lower and throw this in there. Yay or nay? I generally feel better running test at moderate levels.

Also I see some websites list stano (i guess epiandro?) in bulk powder (3g etc.). Is that "normal" stano or "ultra" stano? I assume normal if it takes these other oral ingredients to increase absorption?

Edit: I've spent 3 seconds looking this up after posting this question asking many hours. I guess it's the cyclodextrin that makes ultra different?
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-28-2015 at 10:26 AM.