Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
I decided I'd update this thread with my random thoughts. I decided to stop at 7 weeks due to a new child entering the world. 5 weeks was 2 caps, 2 weeks was 3. The 3 caps made a huge difference. I dosed 1 cap every 4 hours and the third dose always felt like a stimulant. Never had problems sleeping, but could honestly tell the neurosteroid side of it. I also think that my estrogen took a dive because libido kind of went south and once I quit it returned. Keep in mind I was running this solo and probably already have low estrogen. I could also tell joints were quite creaky and crackly especially in the morning. In my book, this product is great! Feels like it would go well in a stack. Been off for a week and still feel great minus the get-stuff-done attitude. I don't know how Wes took 6 caps/day. I would be the Incredible Hulk! Will give it a go again in the near future.
I completely and totally concur on the neurostimulatory effects of this stuff. At four caps per day I'm almost buzzing. It almost feels like I did a bunch of stims. It's knocking on the door of anxiety if I'd take anymore. This is very powerful. I have more energy, motivation and I find that caffeine hits me even harder while on this stuff.