User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burgers are my fav...... Try Walkerwood Jerk in the burger, swiss or other likeable white cheese, and make a salsa out of mango, onion, jalepeno. A little chipolte mustard and thats all you need. Ill grab a pic the next time I make them, this weekend.

Yours look fantastic too, made me go buy one!!!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That will be out summer time food truck - Acai bowls by day and burgers at night
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the past 3-4 weeks I haven't been feeling 100% in the gym. I would sometimes get headaches and some days I'd feel strong, and other days not so much. Last week it hit me pretty hard on leg day and I came to the conclusion that my CNS was fatigued. Decided to take a few days off and let my body fully recover, and it was just what I needed. Has this happened to anyone before? It took me a while to realize what was going on and I was surprised because I'm on winter break from school right now so I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep each night and my diet has been on point. Glad I got over it and now I'll be able to catch the signs early on if it ever happens again.

Anyways... today was chest day! Went to the gym tonight already having eaten about 450g of carbs and knowing that always gets me in the right mindset to train my ass off

Here's what I did: (everything is without a spotter)

Flat bench
    135 - 15
    185 - 8
    225 - 6
    275 - 6
    275 - 4
    225 - 12

Incline bench
    135 - 10
    185 - 10
    205 - 6
    185 - 8
    burnout w/ 135 right after but I only got 6 or 7. Guess that's not much of a burnout

Flat DB press
    70s for 5 sets of 12-15

Cable flys
    lower chest flys - 3 sets of 15-20
    mid chest flys - 3 sets of 15 - 20

Wide angle decline hammer strength
    2 45s per side for 4 sets of 10-12 (slow and controlled w/ squeeze at top)

Finished off with some calves - I did seated calve raises, leg press calve raises, standing calve raises, and seated Db ankle flexions. Did 5-6 seats per exercise staying within a 10-20 rep range with a controlled negative and a squeeze at the top of every rep.

Calves are a huge weak point of mine so I've been trying to hit them with high volume multiple times a week. Getting there!
    Anyone got any good calve workouts??
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3x20 slow seated calves around 90 lb. contract and stretch each rep. Now, to give the faster twitch fibers a run for their money, go for double or near double the weight for 3x8, stretch at bottom but no need to perform reps slowly.

Then, 3x20 slow again lighter, perhaps even lighter than the first 3 sets if necessary. Stretch calves between the last 3 sets for 20 seconds per calf.

Repeat every other workout day for a month and assess from there... Put like 1.5 inches on my calves in 6 months

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli05 View Post
    No pills are the best for the diet you fitness and gym exercise are the best option for your fitness and for best diet and always choose best trainer for your fitness.
    Boot Camp in St Albans
    shut the fuck up