Hi Guys,

I am recovering from a drug reaction via diet, lifting etc. Got my T back to 600 from 300, put on over 20LB of muscle after losing the same amount. My problem is rising SHGB. When i tested at 300 for T my SHGB was 31. When i tested at 600 for T my SHBG rose to 51 which wipes out my gains in total T, that also confuses me because i read that more androgen tends to reduce SHBG.

This is too high and i continue to be symptomatic of low androgen - ie i am sometimes brain fogged and i am no longer a stud!!

By the way my E is well under control. Was just 36 last time out and is usually below 18.

Measures currently in place to lower SHBG are:

- High protein diet to raise insulin (also plenty of carbs and saturated fat - almost all organic and grass fed etc)
- 6 mg daily boron supplementation, cycled with avena sativa month on month off.
- Stress relief measures (meditation etc. etc.) - the illness totally stressed me out
- currently cycling IML epi andro for 3 weeks, not just because DHT reduces SHBG, but also to emulate CDNUTS who recovered from same ADR using similar strategy

So, my questions are:
1- Any other suggestions?
2- Should i consider Danazol? But isn't it suppressive and therefore not a long term option?
3- Proviron? Again, i understand this is suppressive, but what about 25mg a day? Also, would it nail my E to unhealthy levels?

Guys, i continue to feel shit compared to a normal human, so any insight will be very welcome.