User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SHBG questions

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In regards to your holosync practice, I've found a way to step up the results a bit.

Check out lions mane mushroom from Superman herbs. I've been taking a teaspoon of this in hot water 30-45 minutes prior to my sessions. Juat another way to kick things up a notch.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In regards to your holosync practice, I've found a way to step up the results a bit.

Check out lions mane mushroom from Superman herbs. I've been taking a teaspoon of this in hot water 30-45 minutes prior to my sessions. Juat another way to kick things up a notch.
    Thanks for that CD, i will definitely check that out tomorrow

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats english

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strykers12 View Post
    congrats english
    Thanks strykers, how you doing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have come a long way mentally.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strykers12 View Post
    i have come a long way mentally.
    Good, you will follow physically but it takes time and alot of it. If you stay strong mentally and live healthily, you will recover, but probably only by one or two percent a month, so slowly that it is barely perceptible. Knowing this makes the mental recovery easier, otherwise you would have one bad day or week and think you are getting nowhere, but you are, you just don't realise it until you have been mentally positive and doing the right things for 6 months, then you look back and think "shit, i have improved!"
    Also, for me, i kept thinking - and keep thinking - that i'm mentally recovered, because i keep reaching mental milestones where i realise i am worrying less or my unconscious anxiety is diminished or i am thinking more clearly than before. Then i spend some time at this new level of mental awareness and it dawns on me i still have some way to go, and then i get there, and so on, ie improving all the time. One day i will truly know i am fully recovered when mentally i realise i don't need to go further.
    But each time you get further on mentally, your body seems to respond, albeit a few months behind maybe, but be in no doubt, your body does follow your mind, if of course you live healthily and give it a chance.
    Your goal (and i have literally only just started achieving this myself) is to spend entire days doing nothing but living like you always used to (except replacing damaging practices with healthy ones) That means totally ignoring a bad nights sleep just like you used to, get up, go to work, chat, walk, go home again ya da ya da, the point i'm making is that there is nothing wrong with you, live exactly like there isn't. If you don't make a bid deal of this then your body won't either.
    Hopefully you get what i am trying to explain, it is hard to explain simply because it took me along time to comprehend and even longer to actually achieve, yet it is the easiest thing in the world when you do it. Leave worry behind and simply live, in the certain knowledge that you are getting healthier each month. Feel bad? So what, get on with it. Can't get it up? So what, you will do.
    Keep going with the mental stuff, get yourself on Holosync as it is a wonderful diversion and escape even if you think it is treehugger stuff.
    When you feel sufficiently good mentally, then write up what you are doing on your log, let us see what you are doing and how you are feeling, then get some bloods done as sometimes there is an easy fix (for bloods) that can step you up quickly to the next level of recovery. Some people even recover 100% from a quick blood fix, but they never do until they are mentally right.
    So keep going, you've took the first step if you believe you are mentally improved, but you might have to reach a number of additional step ups mentally before your body follows - but it will.
    2 things you must do at this stage of your recover imo - Holosync and read "mind over medicine" by Lisa Rankin MD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been following this thread and I have had the same adverse reaction to the same type of drug you guys have had. There is tons of useful information in this thread. I have learned more in two weeks from this website than I have learned in two years from PH and from other websites. This is BY FAR the best website for these types of issues. It's clear that the best of the best in Men's health and in Hormones end up here. I hope you guys continue to post here so I can continue to follow your progress.

Entropy
    How is your andro hard cycle going?
    You mentioned you where on and off the poison for seven years. Did most of your issues develop "over night" in the form of a crash or did they they come on in a more gradual way which eventually caused you to stop? Sounds like you have made crazy progress for just being six months off which is awesome. I have been going through most of your posts, the only thing I can't find is if you fasted or not?

English
    How is your alpha hard cycle going?
    I believe I was reading that you are about two weeks in?
    Other than the epi andro is this your only other attempt at cycling DHT prohormones?
    Your concerns with estrogen are interesting. If I am understanding your concerns correctly you are being extra cautious about not lowering your estrogen to much.

This seems like a good thing to watch. At one point during my two and a half year clomid restart my endo and I moved my estrogen levels down a little to low with armidex and I got worse. I like the idea of your very scientific approach by testing your blood as you continue through this process, in between cycles ect....

Strykers
    How long have you been on clomid?
    Your LH results that you posted look low so I don't see why clomid can be a bad idea.
    Is your doctor going to wean you off of clomid slowly? This is one of the biggest factors involved in my own clomid restart
    That I contribute to why it was successful in the long term. Are you going to fast eventually? I did my first one a little over two week ago. It was only a seven day juice fast but It has allowed me to reacquaint myself with food which has provided me with the discipline and confidence needed to eat a paleo diet. I look forward to your updates.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 04-03-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No!! When you're taking exogenous hormones it doesn't make sense to use the T boosters.

You're going to:

Cycle
    PCT
    T booster regimen.
    Rinse and repeat.
    Hi,
    I was wondering how you feel these days about rotating herbs/T boostets with PCT. Is there any disvantages in doing this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering how you feel these days about rotating herbs/T boostets with PCT. Is there any disvantages in doing this?
    Herbs do not need pct if that's the only thing you are doing

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Hi,
    It's not clear to me what you're asking.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"