Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TRT Options

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haritec View Post
    Suggestion was to do two pumps on my arm at night - I believe I read somewhere more conversion to DHT if applied to scrotum ?
    As you're using gel you'll get plenty of DHT regardless so its not really neccessary to apply to scrotum.
    Apply gel at upper body, muscles area, shoulders, chest. Avoid fat tissue. Thats all.
    You can try increasing pregneolone at 100 mg, two split doses and see how it works.

Good luck bro'!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got some bloods done - fairly happy with results. Doc gave me a Testosterone cream from a compounding pharmacy - blended at 100 mg / gram and enough to take two 500 mg (50 mg Test) pumps a day. I did that for the first bit and about five days before my blood work reduced to one pump a day ( thinking this would make sure my numbers were not too high). I am also taking 50 mg Pregnelone a day.

Results ( Canada so not always in typical US units)

Cortisol AM 495 (range 200-690 nmol/L)
    Estradiol 106 (range 0 to 160 pmol/L)
    LH <1 (range 1 - 9 )
    Progesterone 4.6 (range 0 to 3.0 nmol/L ) HIGH
    Testosterone 36.8 (range 8 to 29 nmol/L) HIGH
    DHEA-S 9.1 (range 2.2 - 13.0 umol/L)
    SHBG 59 (range 10 - 55 nmol/L ) HIGH
    Free Testsosterone 643 (range 175 - 700 pmol/L)

my SHBG always seems to run high - even when my test was low. My free testosterone has gone from the bottom of the range (230 in previous test) to near the top of the range - which I am pretty happy about.

I am just trying to figure out dosing now. I would have thought that 5 days of going on one pump should have been enough to get me down lower on total testosterone. I told my doc I was doing two pumps and that I had been up late and so had done two pumps after midnight and did my blood test at 7;00 AM so that may have been why I was so high. He is keeping me on the 100 mg per day prescription dosage but has suggested I do 50 mg/day and just make it last longer and save some cash.

Pretty happy with results - I am going to add in some stinging nettle extract to see if it brings SHBG down (I did this before and seemed to respond to it).

Any thoughts or advice always appreciated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your resalts are ok, your tot. test is high but only because SHBG is high- and free test is exactly where is should be
    only thing to look out is that blood does not get too thick
    If SHBG does goes down than you'll probably have to reduce dose.