Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
No word from Sperwer...I haven't seen him in forever..

Ty guys again for following up with me on this. Talked to said major manufacturer. Got advice and legal advice on this subject.

Not "great news"

Here is the Patent

Patent US20060241093 - Use of DHEA derivatives for enhancing physical performance - Google Patents

But what was worse is legal advise , states that if you make it TD, is it then considered a drug. Now, this is where it is "funny" and "ironic". Said legal process advised making it into a "sunscreen or bronzing applicator for pre contest" and therefore it would be considered "COSMETIC."

I shit you not, I am not even making this up. Was it Cdsnuts, or Weekend who hit this on the head LOL.

So that company, not interested. I will approach another company about pre-comp bronzers

Also by trade, I meant, I will produce a product for them to carry, in order that they would make "said sunscreen" and sell it for me. There are actually a few products on the market that I won't mention that I had a hand into, down to the label. I simply put the ingredients together, labels, names, etc..So I essentially created them and got no credit, but free products, and rep for the company, which entitles you to discounts and various other privileges. Have to work your way up from the bottom TBH.

Get no royalties, but good deals and some freebies from time to time..which is why I'd rather just do things on my own at this point. But in this case, I am hearing the right to use ANDRO is super pricy. What a headache. Still trying.
Appreciate you trying and all your effort up to this point !