User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that one of the reasons that the AndroSeries was so expensive? due to having to pay LG fees and stuff?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    No word from Sperwer...I haven't seen him in forever..

Ty guys again for following up with me on this. Talked to said major manufacturer. Got advice and legal advice on this subject.

Not "great news"

Here is the Patent

Patent US20060241093 - Use of DHEA derivatives for enhancing physical performance - Google Patents

But what was worse is legal advise , states that if you make it TD, is it then considered a drug. Now, this is where it is "funny" and "ironic". Said legal process advised making it into a "sunscreen or bronzing applicator for pre contest" and therefore it would be considered "COSMETIC."

I shit you not, I am not even making this up. Was it Cdsnuts, or Weekend who hit this on the head LOL.

So that company, not interested. I will approach another company about pre-comp bronzers

Also by trade, I meant, I will produce a product for them to carry, in order that they would make "said sunscreen" and sell it for me. There are actually a few products on the market that I won't mention that I had a hand into, down to the label. I simply put the ingredients together, labels, names, etc..So I essentially created them and got no credit, but free products, and rep for the company, which entitles you to discounts and various other privileges. Have to work your way up from the bottom TBH.

Get no royalties, but good deals and some freebies from time to time..which is why I'd rather just do things on my own at this point. But in this case, I am hearing the right to use ANDRO is super pricy. What a headache. Still trying.
    Appreciate you trying and all your effort up to this point !

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Ressurect "1-T" by Primordial? Need feedback please ~

Platinum nutra literally advertises "transdermal" muscle builders. They have been good for a few months. We'll see if they last...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Platinum nutra literally advertises "transdermal" muscle builders. They have been good for a few months. We'll see if they last...
    Interesting. I hadn't heard of them before...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Good info. I can't believe they are still around.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up SS..No one wants to touch "cosmic sunscreen with a 10 foot pole to date"....still working on it..No clue if someone will give it a second shot as of yet.

Will keep u guys informed though.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP