User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Ressurect "1-T" by Primordial? Need feedback please ~

Ok so FreePress gave me this wonderful idea regarding the product known as "1-T". TBH I didn't even know it existed,but researching it, it looks gtg on paper.

Product Facts
    Serving Size: 5 pumps
    Applications per container: 23

1-Androsterone?
    112.5 mg**

DHEA
    94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
    18 mg**

Fully legal and very promising based on reviews.

I have not approached Eric, nor asked him if he cared if we came out with a very similar version, simply a knock off. I wonder if I need to ask him, or if he truly wouldn't mind a similar product?

I would market it under the Nitrogen Boosting premise, aka "NITRO BOOSTERS" since one of the benefits of such a product would be a positive nitrogen balance

I might be able to carry it under the MindCharm line, or PN, or worst case scenario I have a few major manufacturers I work with that might take the bait, unless I had a private investor. Not sure yet.

But I need feedback. What are your thoughts on this product?? Would it be something you want, something you use?? Something you would buy?? Do you think it would be in high demand?? Have you used the original product? What were your results. Really wanna hear the SS crew feedback only. Not using any other forum but this one, I know you guys will give me legit info.

Ty in advance
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Ok so FreePress gave me this wonderful idea regarding the product known as "1-T". TBH I didn't even know it existed,but researching it, it looks gtg on paper.

Product Facts
    Serving Size: 5 pumps
    Applications per container: 23

1-Androsterone?
    112.5 mg**

DHEA
    94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
    18 mg**

Fully legal and very promising based on reviews.

I have not approached Eric, nor asked him if he cared if we came out with a very similar version, simply a knock off. I wonder if I need to ask him, or if he truly wouldn't mind a similar product?

I would market it under the Nitrogen Boosting premise, aka "NITRO BOOSTERS" since one of the benefits of such a product would be a positive nitrogen balance

I might be able to carry it under the MindCharm line, or PN, or worst case scenario I have a few major manufacturers I work with that might take the bait, unless I had a private investor. Not sure yet.

But I need feedback. What are your thoughts on this product?? Would it be something you want, something you use?? Something you would buy?? Do you think it would be in high demand?? Have you used the original product? What were your results. Really wanna hear the SS crew feedback only. Not using any other forum but this one, I know you guys will give me legit info.

Ty in advance
    First of all, Wes, thank you for taking the time to learn more about this product from me. As many people who have known me on here will tell you, this was a favorite of mine, and many, who were around in the early days of Primordial Performance.

This was my first PH. I gained 10 pounds in six weeks and kept eight of them. I experience NO LETHARGY, contrary to those who take 1-DHEA orally. This product was balanced out with 5-DHEA and Pregenolone to mitigate lethargy and loss of libido. And it delivered.

There are old logs out there all over the net showing 8-10 pounds gains on this stuff. It made a two-step conversion to 1-test and had an estimated 40% bioavailability, as compared to 8% via oral administration.

This product never got to be combined with the new gel carrier that Eric developed when he re-released Dermacrine (by popular demand AFTER the AndroSeries) and revamped Sustain Alpha and Dermatherm, while introducing the world to 1-T's successor, the short lived AndroEnhance.

1-T topical delivered and should NEVER be confused with the 1-T Liqua-Vade version that did NOT deliver this kind of results.

Here's what Eric had to say about it at the time it launched:

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-androsterone or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as "dry" steroid hormones, because they didn't convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite...

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

A special advantage of delivering the 1-androsterone topically is the super concentration of steroidogenic enzymes in the skin, compared to a relatively low amount throughout the digestive track. (4-8)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-androsterone absorbs through the skin, so it's forced to convert to the desired target hormones. (2,4-8)

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into a topical delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone also has a low molecular weight it can achieve up to 40% delivery through the skin with our OHV topical delivery system, compared to only about 8% orally. (13,14)

1-androsterone as a topical offers the following benefits -
    • High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
    • Zero conversion to estrogen
    • Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
    • Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass

Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other topical product Dermacrine -- which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA is more effective as a topical because it is forced to interact with the steroidogenic enzymes and convert to more powerful anabolic and androgenic hormones that can build muscle and burn fat. (4-12)

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly -- rapid gains in muscle mass and size -- and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of DHEA [applied through the skin] could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone

If anyone on this board remembers this stuff (once again, the TOPICAL, and NOT the oral), please, chime in.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Ressurect "1-T" by Primordial? Need feedback please ~

I'll chime in here. I've owned a bottle but never got around to using it, I must have sold it. I thought for a minute that the compound was patented. Not sure if it's the esterified 1-Dhea or not. I just remember Nutraplanet coming out with an oral product containing 1-Dhea and 4-Dhea and then pulling it because of patent infringement or so the forum said. Not sure if it's both compounds together that causes a problem or what. I'm sure Forerunner Labs would know the specifics. They had an identical product at the time. I know IML has 1-Andro RX, so, I'm all in if you can put this in a good topical carrier. Fairly confident you could make some good money but cover all your bases.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-08-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, yes, yes. It would fly off the shelf. I never got a chance to try it as it was out when I just started dabbling in such things. But I do love Dermacrine and I feel this would provide an even better option for some of us.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love Dermacrine and its effect, i would for sure try it and i am confident that Wes will
    do a legendary item as always

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll chime in too. First PH I ever ran was 1-T stacked with Turinabol (spelling?). It was simply fantastic, nothing compared. I ended up running it a second time a year after the first run. I tried the Turinabol by itself and it just wasn't the same. It was a great product, Dermacrine supercharged.

I'd be interested in trying it again, if for no other reason than how great it made me feel. I'm honestly hooked on stronger compounds for lifting and getting big, but 1-T did fall into a category that wasn't totally geared toward getting huge.

I have to laugh at this topic though, I saw "Ressurect 1-T" and thought, "FPR had something to do with this!"
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, this def will be a good seller!! I'll be buying

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great product with one caveat. Gel carrier or bust. I would reformulate with these doses:

150 mg 1dhea
    50 mg 4dhea
    50 mg 5dhea
    18 mg pregnenolone (don't know much about preg, so maybe lower or higher is best)

Topical GEL CARRIER OR ITS USELESS

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never used it but it sounds pretty solid. I'd buy a few for sure!

Gel carrier ftw.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's one product I always wished I was able to try and its all due to FPR reviews.
    The way he describes it sounds so damn good and I've always been bummed I never bought any of my own.