Ok so FreePress gave me this wonderful idea regarding the product known as "1-T". TBH I didn't even know it existed,but researching it, it looks gtg on paper.

Product Facts
Serving Size: 5 pumps
Applications per container: 23

1-Androsterone?
112.5 mg**

DHEA
94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
18 mg**

Fully legal and very promising based on reviews.

I have not approached Eric, nor asked him if he cared if we came out with a very similar version, simply a knock off. I wonder if I need to ask him, or if he truly wouldn't mind a similar product?

I would market it under the Nitrogen Boosting premise, aka "NITRO BOOSTERS" since one of the benefits of such a product would be a positive nitrogen balance

I might be able to carry it under the MindCharm line, or PN, or worst case scenario I have a few major manufacturers I work with that might take the bait, unless I had a private investor. Not sure yet.

But I need feedback. What are your thoughts on this product?? Would it be something you want, something you use?? Something you would buy?? Do you think it would be in high demand?? Have you used the original product? What were your results. Really wanna hear the SS crew feedback only. Not using any other forum but this one, I know you guys will give me legit info.

Ty in advance