User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    It was one of the very first PHs I ever used. The Strength gains were great, recoup and dry leans gains were exactly what I experienced. I saw a pic of me while on it a couple weeks back, and I was looking lean and mean (and dry). I only used 1-T that run. I gained 8#s over a 6 wks period, while dropping about 2% bf. I would potentially think about running it again… I only say this because I've gone over to the bright side, though I still take EpiandroHard while on. So I might run it after I would drop say tren, and just run it with test and epiandro hard.
    1-testosterone via conversion would be a nice addition to even the best test cycles

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have these two blends right now... Never used a 1t product

Hyperbolic:
    Nandrolone base 70 mg
    1-test base 70 mg
    Test base 70 mg

Insanabol:
    1-test base 70 mg
    Tren ace 70 mg
    Test base 70 mg

Now yall got me a little excited

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda thinking of running them back to back. I have 20 ml insanabol and 15 ml hyperbolic. If I did that I would prob switch to test primo ultra stano at the end for 6 weeks or so, then test taper.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    y'all just need to start pinning

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 test meaning actual 1-test cyp, weekend? If so, you're in for a joyful experience the day after the shot..seldom hear a person pin without crippling pain the first few times..then it levels off..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    y'all just need to start pinning
    Even pinners would appreciate 1-T. Trust me on this

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Ressurect "1-T" by Primordial? Need feedback please ~

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    I did a little research and apparently the patents are held by Eric Marchewitz, founder of that super reputable (sarcasm) company LG Sciences.
    Womp womp.
    This was confirmed by Matt Porter after PP closed that it was a reason Androseries was priced higher. Eric just enhanced the product with a much better delivery system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the new laws you guys have now doesn't this makes it illegal and if you bend the rules then highly likely to get caught out for it if the product sells as good as you guys are suggesting. You cant keep a good thing quite if it is as good as you guys say. I am sure plenty are watching on things like this and plenty of competitor companies over there who would be willing to cause trouble for you if you started it and its was grey or illegal.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it's base not cyp. No ester lol

I've been crippled before in my day anyway

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    With the new laws you guys have now doesn't this makes it illegal and if you bend the rules then highly likely to get caught out for it if the product sells as good as you guys are suggesting. You cant keep a good thing quite if it is as good as you guys say. I am sure plenty are watching on things like this and plenty of competitor companies over there who would be willing to cause trouble for you if you started it and its was grey or illegal.
    The new law basically did this:

1. Classified a list of popular (mostly methylated) prohormones as anabolic steroids and criminalized their use, possession and sale.

2. Classified the unnamed analogs and any other hormonal products marketed for the purpose of being anabolic or androgenic as such.

From what I've seen, the devil is in the marketing. If you sell DHEA and claim that it will enhance muscle growth or compare it to a steroid, you're breaking the law. But, on the other hand, if you sell it as something that's more accepted and generally recognized as safe, you're not * technically* violating the law.

A few caveats, though...

The FDA and DEA do what they want and when they want. No one has ever been safe in this game, ever, because they can do whatever the hell they wish. So, it begs the question, is it really any bigger risk now than it ever was?

Superdrol, Halodrol and a lot of the other popular designer steroids were technically orphan drugs and not dietary supplements. Anyone who sold any of that stuff at any time was at risk of a raid, or worse. There's always that risk in this game when you have a runaway government that selectively enforces laws as grey as the people selling potentially-prohibited products.

(The above statements were not legal advice. I am not a lawyer)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Fan of 1T topical here. Great gains back in the day. (It was one of my 1sts). I actually got measured for a wedding tux 3 months ahead of wedding, ran 1T, then I had to get tux re-measure because it didn't fit.

PS It really had great skin anti aging effects!